Would you be tf'd for life?

If you could transform into an an animal, one time only, and you KNOW youre gonna be well treated+ get good sex, would you do it?

I would loove to be transformed into a donkey. Being well fed, and being used as a mare by the other stallions. Maybe my owner would be a zoo too, so every now and then he'd show up to jack me off or to mount me, and id just happily bray along

I'd have this permanent mind fog, I wouldnt remember much of my old life, but just enough to know that I'm in a good place and that I love being a donkey, I love cum, and I love horses

If you could transform into an an animal, one time only, and you KNOW youre gonna be well treated+ get good sex, would you do it?

I would loove to be transformed into a donkey. Being well fed, and being used as a mare by the other stallions. Maybe my owner would be a zoo too, so every now and then he'd show up to jack me off or to mount me, and id just happily bray along

I'd have this permanent mind fog, I wouldnt remember much of my old life, but just enough to know that I'm in a good place and that I love being a donkey, I love cum, and I love horses
ABSOLUTLY!!! Morph me to a GSD male or female, don't care (well male first choice tbh) in a good home with noms, room for zoomies AND happy time! I'm in no questions asked!!

Never.
Now I'm goin' to hurt someone's feelings, but anyway.
You could never have such an emotional and fully existence as animal. Yeah, you will be fed, you will be fucked and that's all.
You will no longer be able to plan your next trip, to buy your favourite food or drink, to chat to a friend, to jump in the sea. Yeah, sometimes you will do the few of the activities above. When your owner decides.
So, NO, thanks. I feel perfect as a human.

Last edited:
Never.
Now I'm goin' to hurt someone's feelings, but anyway.
You could never have such an emotional and fully existence as animal. Yeah, you will be fed, you will be fucked and that's all.
You will no longer be able to plan your next trip, to buy your favourite food or drink, to chat to a friend, to jump in the see. Yeah, sometimes you will do the few of the activities above. When your owner decides.
So, NO, thanks. I feel perfect as a human.
That's a well thought out, reasoned, logical response to what can be a complex ethical, philosophical and existential conundrum to be considered before making the commitment.
As for me personally it would be a welcome change since almost no one would notice I'm gone at first and after a week or two probably forget that I existed at all. So again I say YES! make me a happy, healthy GSD right now!

I would not. No animal body is as versatile as a human body. It also doesn't help that we have the longest lifespan of any animal worth transforming into in my opinion. I would lose out on so much knowledge too, so sad.

Back