Would it be wrong to find a dog or mare to raise with the sole propose to be my mate?

It's much better to raise/adopt an animal without the expectation that they'll be your sexual partner. Forcing your will upon an animal is never okay.

Yes and no. I don’t believe it’s wrong to seek an animal with the intention to have sex with it in the future. But it definitely is wrong to force yourself on it if it isn’t willing, or simply get rid of them entirely, or try to have sex with it while it’s still very young, or not take proper care of it and only do the bare minimum.

Essentially, it’s wrong to get animal if it’s just for sex and nothing else.

I would say yes. In my opinion it is wrong to do that. Thats why i dont have a dog yet! I want to make sure i dont use the dog just for my personal pleasure. They need love just like any other human! A safe place they can call home and an environment they can be comfortable and relax with their human companion. 🤗

When I got my dog I was in the same mindset that it would transform into a relationship when I thought the time was right. But my girl never wanted anything to do with it.. She's a very passive dog though. So if I really wanted to I could probably do anything without being bitten. But knowing her for several years I could just tell that my advances were not being received with the proper consent. So I just removed that expectation from the relationship and love her just as much as before. You don't get to choose, they do.

So it might not turn out as you expect in the end. Don't go into owning a pet with the sole purpose of being a mate or lover. Instead go into owning a pet with the objective of being the best owner you can be. And if your animal wants to take it to the next level, then you can gladly tend to those needs aswell and become lovers.

Yes and no. I don’t believe it’s wrong to seek an animal with the intention to have sex with it in the future. But it definitely is wrong to force yourself on it if it isn’t willing, or simply get rid of them entirely, or try to have sex with it while it’s still very young, or not take proper care of it and only do the bare minimum.

Essentially, it’s wrong to get animal if it’s just for sex and nothing else.
I agree, it’s not like I’m forcing myself on the animal i want it to be mutual for sure

Back