Wondering about pleasuring Emu

So I own an Emu and we have developed quite a good bond over time. But just like chickens she gets in super horny moods all the time and tries to "lay" for me to receive me. What would be the best way to pleasure this girl? Asking here as I've never done anything with an emu and they're not the typical animal people have sexual relations with.

I hope your request is genuine but it's just WOW! Then my room mate, who is interested in a very large variety of non-human species, has expressed and interest in large birds. If/as you pursue this it would/will be an interesting read...

I never had the pleasure to have sex with a female Emu,
however I was playing around with a very aroused male Emu where I grabbed his penis while he tried to mount me.

If you are at the stage where the female Emu lays down to receive you, there is nothing that would prevent you from just crouching behind her and enter that cloaca

I never had the pleasure to have sex with a female Emu,
however I was playing around with a very aroused male Emu where I grabbed his penis while he tried to mount me.

If you are at the stage where the female Emu lays down to receive you, there is nothing that would prevent you from just crouching behind her and enter that cloaca
She definitely lays down to receive me. If I rub near her rear she will lay down to receive and if I keep rubbing/scratching back there she will raise her tail feathers and "chomp"/peck at the air. Will try to give her a good time soon(within the next few weeks. Super busy right now) and will update you on it.

Back