Women who have a male dog.

Danny75

Tourist
I want to know your opinions.
I want to know if I'm alone in imagining certain things or not at all :)
I wonder as a man :) And I question here women like men:

Do you think a woman who lives alone can choose to adopt or buy and live with a male dog without having any ulterior motives?

Can you be a woman and live permanently with a male dog without there ever being disturbing moments, questions, special connections, in short, in all innocence?
I find it hard to believe but I want to know if I am totally wrong.

I ask this question because I sometimes think of three women, more or less young, with whom I have had more or less long love stories. Three women who each had a male dog. And rather medium or large size. I specify that I never knew if certain things had happened between them and them.
Sometimes I ask myself the question simply by crossing in the street a single woman who walks their male dog. And even more when it's a hound or a big dog that they would be unable to control in the event of a problem, due to their size and their musculature.

Why does a woman choose to adopt a male rather than a female who is often calmer, more docile and easy to train?

In short, do these women all have secret ideas and/or habits? or are they absolutely all innocent ?

Do you think a woman who lives alone can choose to adopt or buy and live with a male dog without having any ulterior motives?
Yes.

Can you be a woman and live permanently with a male dog without there ever being disturbing moments, questions, special connections, in short, in all innocence?
Yes, and most do.

You did not define “disturbing”, but if you have a pet you are usually aware that they have genitals, these don’t have to be sexual/objectified/fetishized. Whether it’s a naked human or another species, it’s just a body.

You did not define “special connections” either, but from an emotional/relationship point of view I’d say a lot of people build a connection to their pets. It does not have to be romantic nor sexual, just a positive/joyous social relationship.

Why does a woman choose to adopt a male rather than a female who is often calmer, more docile and easy to train?
Why would you assume a woman would need/want an “easier to train” dog?
Do you think that because of their gender they cannot be competent at dog training?
Your phrasing seems to imply this is in opposition to a man who may want the opposite of these?

There are myriads of reasons/emotions that people use to pick their pets, most of them unrelated to sexual desires. A simple example can be wanting to have a larger dog that looks like a guard dog in order to feel safer. Possibly feeling safer from objectifying creeps and incels.

In short, do these women all have secret ideas and/or habits? or are they absolutely all innocent ?
I don’t mean to pop your bubble but I think you’re mostly projecting your desires/fetishes onto women that you objectify. Women are just people, and people do people things regardless of their gender. People things include having pets of any species and any sex.

I have always had mainly male dogs and I have many friends who also have male dogs and are single. I think it’s a very large stretch to think that all woman with male dogs desire to have sex with them, I think you will find that a large percentage of females have been licked by a dog, not always by choice though as they do catch us in vulnerable positions at times and may never be repeated (obviously some will enjoy it and let it continue), but to play with a dogs penis and either get fucked by or give oral too is an extremely perverse act and I would be surprised if anymore than 5-10% of women have tried this or even thought about this.

Not just yes, but it is very likely. :D Only 4% of people are zoophiles. The rest when they have pets does not have sex with them.

Yes. For example I would dare to say that almost a 100% of deeply religious women (which is a lot of people world wide) living with an animal of any kind would never even come close to do anything "disturbing" with the animal.
The fear of god here is just one motivation not to have sex with an animal. But a lot of people simply do not do that for a lot of different reasons.

Surprisingly yes. Opposite genders usually are easier to train. This is even confirmed by some experts.

In short, do these women all have secret ideas and/or habits?
No. Your balls are doing the thinking. Use your head for a moment. :D

Thank you for your answers that cut short my prejudices so ;) We can never know enough :)
From now on I will look at female owners with a different eye ;)

Thank you for your answers that cut short my prejudices so ;) We can never know enough :)
From now on I will look at female owners with a different eye ;)
You never know. I would think that most are purely innocent…however…there may be a few others lurking around

I'm not a woman. And, to be honest (with the stigma attached), all anyone can do is estimate and guess, 'how many women experiment or regularly have sexual fun with their dog?'

In my opinion, I think a lot more women experiment than we will ever know. Whether it's just a one off, or now and again. I think more men do than women. Just because of how HORNY we are when we are young and how (albeit slightly) differently we view sex.

I think the number of people who enjoy it as a voyeur outnumber the people who enjoy physically doing it.

And, I think a lot more people are open to trying it than we will ever know. For most, it's probably too frightening for them to actually do it.

Most people get their animals fixed.

YOU JUST KNOW that you are projecting your fetishes onto this woman who still calls her saggy-balled doberman "She"

If you live in a country where castration is the norm and you see a single woman with a large dog that still has his balls you can be 90% sure she is fucking him.

Yes it's true that I probably project my fantasies onto the women I'm talking about.
It's hard to see this reality as it should be.
I feel compelled to think that a woman is bound to be troubled when the tip of her male dog's pink penis sticks out of its sheath.
I was in a relationship with three women who practiced horse riding. And only one of them confessed to me that seeing the erection of a horse had never left her indifferent. But yes women, like men, do not all have the same deep desires.

If you live in a country where castration is the norm and you see a single woman with a large dog that still has his balls you can be 90% sure she is fucking him.
haha, you make me doubt again then :unsure:

Perhaps this single woman simply considers that animals have the right to maintain their physical integrity. :)
Or, like me, you project your fantasies on her ;)

But I must also say that I have long considered women as innocent and pure beings.
Finally over time I found that they are often much less wise than us 😌

Yes

Yes

No idea, I got a puppy to train it to love me. Maybe some ladies think boy dogs are better guards?

Who knows?

Yes

Yes

No idea, I got a puppy to train it to love me. Maybe some ladies think boy dogs are better guards?

Who knows?
I'm glad to have an additional female opinion. Thanks.
You therefore confirm that women do not necessarily have "precise" desires with regard to our furry companions.
But as you say at the end of your message: who knows?

Women and their secrets.

A very vast subject which has not ceased to intrigue me. :giggle:

I understand what you mean and in my opinion most women who have a male dog have never intended to have sex with him but have certainly considered the possibility.

I'm glad to have an additional female opinion. Thanks.
You therefore confirm that women do not necessarily have "precise" desires with regard to our furry companions.
But as you say at the end of your message: who knows?

Women and their secrets.

A very vast subject which has not ceased to intrigue me. :giggle:
I've got a few questions
Can men buy a drink for a woman at a bar and not expect to fuck her?
Do you think guys who hold the door open for a woman are secretly going to follow her inside and grab her ass?
I wonder how many guys that have looked at a naked woman online are secretly sneaking into someone's house right now to assault them.
Oh, men and their secrets..................
Come on man, you are 100 percent just living in a zoo fantasy when it comes to women, and that shit is not healthy.

I find it hard to believe that men can buy women a drink in a bar without hoping to have sex with her.
Unless they are old friends of course.
On the other hand, I often hold the door for the women, simply out of gallantry, yes.
And very few men sneak into women's homes to assault them :(
Yes I am a man and I have some secrets and many questions about women.
But you see, according to the answers that men have posted above, we are some to ask ourselves these questions and among all these women, there are necessarily some who do what we imagine. :)
For most of these women, we'll never know and that's also what's beautiful :)
By the way you are a man too ? You never thought about that as we do ? :)

No, I don't think like that. And I don't find it hard to believe a man can buy a drink for a woman and not expect anything from it. I wouldn't expect it from a guy if I was making friends with him and bought him a drink. And holding the door shouldn't be "gallantry", it's common courtesy to hold the door for anyone. And if you read responses from the women, the initial questions you posted are a bit fantastical and kind of strange.

You think about women you see with male dogs as "couples" because you would have such a relationship with your dog if you were a woman.
But the truth is that like 95% of the women you meet don't do anything sexual at all with their dogs.
You apply your own views on them and think they are like you.

Thank you for your answers.
So I see we are a few men who think like me but that's not something shared by most people :)
I find it good to be able to ask these kinds of questions here and to confront them with reality. It avoids having a lot of ideas for years on a subject on which we have it all wrong. :)

Back