Window Stickers

Tollack

Tourist
Just curious. I know that most of these are innocent, but I have a dirty mind and I can't help but wonder if people that have one of these stickers might be secretly trying to tell the world something.
love-my-dog.jpg

What are your thoughts? Innocent or maybe a little naughty :gsd_wink:? Would you ever get a sticker like this?

I have a decal of a Doberman on my window but I don’t do zoo stuff with her at all. I also have these lol

Attachments

• 9E883270-0898-49BD-8DD0-D7DC9D39BBD1.jpeg
    9E883270-0898-49BD-8DD0-D7DC9D39BBD1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 94
I would say most things like ‘love my dog’ or paw print stickers or things like that are pretty innocent…however, I am sure a few mean more to some than most!

Yes. I have a sticker on my car tgat says "Do You Zoo?". Only Zoo's know what it really means. I've gotten replies of honks, thumbs up, notes, and blowing kisses. Mostly girls and women. Some guys too.
If someone (who doesn't know the real meaning) asks about it, I say I support and visit my local zoo. That is that.
Try it, you'll be surprised and maybe meet someone special. I've met up with a few. 😉

Yes. I have a sticker on my car tgat says "Do You Zoo?". Only Zoo's know what it really means. I've gotten replies of honks, thumbs up, notes, and blowing kisses. Mostly girls and women. Some guys too.
If someone (who doesn't know the real meaning) asks about it, I say I support and visit my local zoo. That is that.
Try it, you'll be surprised and maybe meet someone special. I've met up with a few. 😉
Where did you get that one from? Got a pic of it?

Just curious. I know that most of these are innocent, but I have a dirty mind and I can't help but wonder if people that have one of these stickers might be secretly trying to tell the world something.
View attachment 368513

What are your thoughts? Innocent or maybe a little naughty :gsd_wink:? Would you ever get a sticker like this?
Just remember, women with dogs that drive vehicles adorned with stickers like that come in 4 categories:

1) My dog is a pet. Nothing more. Period. (Walk away.)

2) My dog is my child. I spoil it and speak baby talk to it. (Run away for your own good.)

3) My dog is my boyfriend/companion. I have deep meaningful one-way conversations with it. (Keep running.)

4) The kind of woman the guys here dream of meeting.

Be very careful coming on to someone because that sticker unless you can broach the subject in a completely non-zoo way and carry that line of contact for several days as you determine if she is the woman you've been dreaming of.

Back