Why people can and dogs not?

Varanta

Lurker
Anti-zoos are saying we abuse animals because we love them. It's funny when I realize that other people are forbidding their dogs humping... I'm writing this because the people saying we're abusing animals, but they're literally FORBIDDING to their dogs be sexual. About a week ago I've been visiting my friend. She has a cute black labrador named Riley (boy). He was so excited that he saw me! She doesn't have many visitors so he was happy he can see anybody else that her :D because he is so friendly and loves everyone! In any case, after about one hour he became horny and jumped on her leg and wanted to start humping. But she literally YELLED at him to stop immediately and that he's disgusting. I know she had a visitor and it's a bit unpolite but she yelled at him he's disgusting. At her own dog. I asked her "why do you yelling at him..." and she says "I have to wean him doing this shit, it's disgusting." At this moment I was looking at her like she was stupid and...she was. And I immediately remembered her sms for me when was October (a year ago). She writes "sorry we can't go out because my boyfriend finally got home from Poland. He must sleep somewhere if you know what I mean by it:sneaky:".

So... she can have sex with someone but she wants to wean her dog humping?

People say we're abusing animals but they don't want their dogs to release their needs...

They yell at their dogs because they humping their legs because they humping their sofa or pillows...because it's disgusting or because their cum will be everywhere...

And you know what my "friend" did? She had her dog neutered. Because she said she couldn't wean him humping. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

People literally FORBID their dogs to be naturally sexual. THIS is abusing. At least they say their dog is a family member or friend and has the same rights as a human.

I don't hang out with my friend anymore...

(Sorry for the mistakes but I'm not native speaker.)

that's what you get when 99% of "normal" ppl think of their pets as anything but sentient beings with needs other than just food. some have them to have something around the house that isn't a plant, some get them to toss them in the yard to guard (lots of ppl around me are like "a dog is supposed to guard" meaning they're never allowed in the house), but worst are the "they are my children" kind which easily turn into the delusion that "we" are in any way similar to pedos. none of these are "dog ppl" in my book.
(Sorry for the mistakes but I'm not native speaker.)
no idea what you mean by "wean"

I meant "unlearn" or something like... The opposite to learn... For example, When the baby sleeps with his thumb in his mouth, but when he is older and he shouldn't do it anymore at his age, you're trying to somehow force him to stop doing it.

I'm really sorry for confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back