Why dose the good guy always get in trouble?

The shithead always attacks - and sometimes succeeds while the good guy always defends - and sometimes loses.

Is this why your shit talking and ass kissing?? Cause you really just want to be popular and liked? Sounds pathetic, and fake.

Sounds like an internal arguement, to me :unsure: I don't have a clue what they're talking about.
A typo triggered Jewelery Fish's killer instinct. She may appear harmless at first, but she could go for the next guy's throat over an orthographic lapse. Isn't she a writer after all? That innocent question mark at the end of her post reminds me of the calming light that an angler fish's luminous gland emits in the dark depths of the world's oceans.

Its the age old saying: nice guys finish last. The good guy always takes the downfall because he is honest, but others will make its seem wrong. If the "good guy" in question has gotten in trouble, it's usually due to the "shithead" being deceptive to the justice giver and twisting the words and/or actions of the "good guy" to make him seem in the wrong. It's how the world works now; get away with anything at the innocent's expense. We just gotta roll with the punches and make our lives the best they can be

Its the age old saying: nice guys finish last. The good guy always takes the downfall because he is honest, but others will make its seem wrong. If the "good guy" in question has gotten in trouble, it's usually due to the "shithead" being deceptive to the justice giver and twisting the words and/or actions of the "good guy" to make him seem in the wrong. It's how the world works now; get away with anything at the innocent's expense. We just gotta roll with the punches and make our lives the best they can be
"It's how the world works now" Challenge! It's how the world has always worked leading to the end game where the "good guys" (boys and girls) congregate, around their leaders, to arm, fight and defend the principle of being "good". Simple ?

Maybe it's a perception issue: When a good guy gets in trouble, it feels unfair, so we take notice and remember this. When the bad guy gets in trouble, it seems fair and how we expect things to work, so it is not very memorable. Looking back, we can remember few good guys who got in trouble better than many bad guys who got in trouble.

Back