Why dont we call each other

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Im going to be one first one to say it. Assuming theres a level of trust established im surprised zoos only pm each other instead of calling to hear each other's voice. Imo its a refreshing experience instead of mincing words in public (self censorship) we can talk to each other through phone.

@FloofyNewfie. What do you think about this i never see a thread talking about enhancing communications between trusted individuals. Whats your opinion about this?

Its perfectly viable....elsewhere Discord, whatsapp, and many others offer such features. Theres probably no compelling need for it here. Im sure voip or similar ability adds price per month to the platform....unless we want to be a pay site, why bother?

Its perfectly viable....elsewhere Discord, whatsapp, and many others offer such features. Theres probably no compelling need for it here. Im sure voip or similar ability adds price per month to the platform....unless we want to be a pay site, why bother?
I did say as a trust thing where 2 absolute zoos that have great trust reputation. So they both take that leap of faith and exchange numbers that they can change easily if needed from a free phone app so theres no risk there.

Huh... odd... I see you @ed me, but I don't recall ever getting the notification that you did.

Indeed I do like phone conversations myself. I basically have two VERY good friends that I somewhat regularly call. One is a fellow mod on here. We're close enough that we actually do video calling as I've known him for like 7 years now. Another, is a really good friend I've known for almost 6 years now. I don't mind video calling him either, but most of the time he likes to stick with phone calls due to limited data on his phone. There is a few other friends that I do calls with every once in awhile, but it's not often.

However, most of the time I generally do stick to PM or IM. Even though, in truth, I like voice conversations more.

Huh... odd... I see you @ed me, but I don't recall ever getting the notification that you did.

Indeed I do like phone conversations myself. I basically have two VERY good friends that I somewhat regularly call. One is a fellow mod on here. We're close enough that we actually do video calling as I've known him for like 7 years now. Another, is a really good friend I've known for almost 6 years now. I don't mind video calling him either, but most of the time he likes to stick with phone calls due to limited data on his phone. There is a few other friends that I do calls with every once in awhile, but it's not often.

However, most of the time I generally do stick to PM or IM. Even though, in truth, I like voice conversations more.
Im glad you think the same way. btw if you wanna chat ill be open to calls for you. Your on that trusted list to me your a very genuine zoo.

I don't think I would ever be brave enough to exchange numbers...though I completely agree with talking voice to voice is sometimes really needed. No amount of typing can compare, sometimes you just really want to actually talk. Which is why I would be open to chatting with people on voice programs, but for a phone call? Sorry, I just can't get up the gumption.

I don't think I would ever be brave enough to exchange numbers...though I completely agree with talking voice to voice is sometimes really needed. No amount of typing can compare, sometimes you just really want to actually talk. Which is why I would be open to chatting with people on voice programs, but for a phone call? Sorry, I just can't get up the gumption.
Whats app works and skype is a fallback...both good for building trust

Im going to be one first one to say it. Assuming theres a level of trust established im surprised zoos only pm each other instead of calling to hear each other's voice. Imo its a refreshing experience instead of mincing words in public (self censorship) we can talk to each other through phone.
This is an excellent idea!! One of the hottest vids I’ve seen in a while was an amateur young lady letting her boy have her missionary while she was on the phone. I would LOVE to hear that happening while stroking!!

I know I'm not super well-known on here, but I'm not afraid to talk over the phone. Not just about Zoophilia, but anything in general.

I know I'm not super well-known on here, but I'm not afraid to talk over the phone. Not just about Zoophilia, but anything in general.
I grew up in a time when that was one of the only ways to communicate so I am very comfortable talking over the phone. Still, I could never talk about this stuff over the phone.

I talked to a few but would not trust many with my number. Also I am a very boring person to talk to beside my animals and farm stuff got nothing going on.

Vid chatted with my zoo friend several times before we met. We both trusted each other probably too much. Very attractive guy and we shared with each other what we love most about mares and first experiences and talked about life. We enjoyed vid chats because we could see each other’s bodies as we laid in bed and talked to each other and talked of mares.
When we were finally able to meet and he walked across my living room floor and I put my hands underneath his shirt and felt and saw his fit sexy young body it was surreal to finally let my other senses experience this young man I am so fond of and have so much in common with and to be honest we have so much not in common also. Get your minds out of the gutter our guy on guy visit was mostly innocent. If I had that first visit to do over it would not have been innocent 😏
When we made it to the barn and he met my girls he spent time with them all but had an obvious connection with one.
I don’t know if he is on here but hopefully he will reply with his side and describe how it was for him. All I will say is this young man and a tall beautiful mare made a couple really special moments to say the least, I’m guessing he is taken aback to this day when he hears her name in his everyday life.

Back