Why does this turn me on?

K9alpha99

Tourist
Hi id start first off by saying only thing I've ever done with an dog is letting him hump my hand when I was young. Ever since then I've watched countless videos of women and dogs or other animals and it's a huge huge turn on seeing a woman get dominated by a animal. Why tho? Why does this turn me on I'm not sure. How do I meet others who are into this as well?

Hi id start first off by saying only thing I've ever done with an dog is letting him hump my hand when I was young. Ever since then I've watched countless videos of women and dogs or other animals and it's a huge huge turn on seeing a woman get dominated by a animal. Why tho? Why does this turn me on I'm not sure. How do I meet others who are into this as well?
Because it's part of who you are. You've come to the right place here. Read the rules, read lots of posts that are aligned with your interests and enjoy.

For my part watching dogs and dudes and dudes with dogs and dog dicks in man butts and mouths is the thing that turns me on most. Why? No idea. But I really want to DO it and not just watch.

To each there own brother. I would love to see in person a girl being fucked hard by a dog. It would be so awesome! 😅 I sound so crazy saying this out in the open..

I can't explain it, but I doubt this question belongs to "Zoo Exclusive Lifestyle"

Have sex much? In a male/female “exchange” in cowgirl position, who’s “in charge” (being dominated) in that instance? If your idea of sex is always ‘Dom-sub’, then you’re looking for a different kinda website
That's not the position in mind. Doggy style literal doggy style. I don't want to disclose my personal life just this side of it. If you know what I mean 👌🏽

Where should I put it? Sorry I'm new to this

Likely in the "Bestiality as a Fetish" sub or the parent sub "Zoophilia and Bestiality Sexuality", this section, "Zoo Exclusive Lifestyle" is intended for discussions about people who tend to only have relationships with non-human animals.

Would definitely be something crazy 🔥

Probably lol

It's just how I worded it cause technically. The woman or whoever is receiving the penetration is getting dominated by the penetrator.
I'd argue that last point although that is typically how many people think.

But the penetratee can be the more dominant, and can be quite fun for both when it's really aggressive

Likely in the "Bestiality as a Fetish" sub or the parent sub "Zoophilia and Bestiality Sexuality", this section, "Zoo Exclusive Lifestyle" is intended for discussions about people who tend to only have relationships with non-human animals.
Ohh my apologies

It's just how I worded it cause technically. The woman or whoever is receiving the penetration is getting dominated by the penetrator.
technically (well, practically too), no consensual sex happens unless the bottom/receiver allows it... how is that domination? not to mention that, for zoos, dogs don't rape. he won't rip you out of your clothes to get what he wants when you tell him no.

pretty common among fetishists, but still. why do you see having sex as "getting dominated"?
Because they only know what they saw in a video. And of course they've mentally made the Heroine Dakota Johnson....seems like the old addage reversed polarity..."Money walks and...."

J'ai toujours été attiré par cela et je veux toujours en savoir plus et connaître les expériences des autres

Back