Who has the best pussy Mare or Bitch??

best pussy between mare and bitch

• Total voters
no idea what the point of this question is. canine-oriented zoos will tell you dogs, equine-oriented will go with mares... and some odd kinkster will go with "wAtCHiNg A wOMaN cReAmPIed By dOg" to be the snowflake of the thread. and you didn't even make this a poll for some "team canine > team equine", because dogs are better of course :ROFLMAO:

Personally I love both, but if I had to choose just one, I’d choose a mare. No contest.

While I love how great a bitch can be in bed, there’s just nothing quite like sliding into a horned up mare. Equines have incredible muscle control if you know how to push their buttons, and a horny mare will rock a stud’s world every time.

Also depends on your health situation.
Are you able to stand on a bucket?

Ppl with back problems,sciatica,MS and Probly a whole slew of other things can keep you from enjoying a mare.

A female k9 you can have in your bed.

Also a 'bitch' is a female human.
I will never refer to my female k9's as a bitch.
Mini mares/ponys can be small enough to not stand on buckets

Mares!!! I've been with a couple female dogs, but mare pussy is an addiction! Closing on 24 years with mares and I still love it.

I don't have experience for the most part. I have rubbed/massaged my pet dog's vulva for a bit once or twice. I don't have any mare experience but I would say I would prefer mares because they have bigger/deeper pussies and my version of heaven is attempting to eat them out. I fantasize about getting drenched in their love juices. Besides, good luck not finding a mare's clit. They are huge and a mare would love me unconditionally if I can stimulate it and make her cum with that sucker. :love: 🐴

Haven't had either but I don't understand how a mare could feel nearly as good or tight as canine considering how big a horse's cock is. I am small/average sized so I couldn't see going into a mare more than a few inches but could go balls deep on a bitch and have her feel much tighter to me.

Speaking from experience I can say bitch because I haven't had the chance to be with a mare yet.
From the look and from what I am craving for definetly Mare *-*

Depends on the person and their attraction. With me it’s mare hands down. They are sexy from head to toe but they have an incredible pussy. I still after 40 years walk out of the barn or pasture with a satisfied grin often thinking that was new.... didn’t realize she could do that with her pussy or was she trying to give me a heart attack or just the longer you fuck the tighter she clamps down. They in my opinion are the perfect female and they are definitely ALL female if that makes any sense.

Who cares they are both something warm, wet, squirming and squishy to delight your carnal pleasure in. Plus you get to have fun with someone you love and hold dear to your heart in most instances. Variety is truly the spice of life. So unfair to choose one or the other.

UPDATED 04/02/2021 // from my first answer 07/11/2020

I now own a mini mare
although she feels great and have no problems cuming in her, i expected her to be a bit tighter.

so over all out of K9 m/f mini stallion and mini mare - - - its K9 females for the win 🥇 💖
they are tighter, more into the sex and i can see them enjoying it, they also want to cuddle afterwards well after they have cleaned us both up - my girls love cum.

Back