Whining and whimpering "after the fact"

The first time I done it with my dog he did fine mounting and doing the humping on his own but he often pulled away to lick himself but eventually his knot swelled while unmounted. A few minutes later and I hear him whining and whimpering like he's in pain I was so worried he only stopped after he sheathed. Can someone explain what happened I want to know if he's ok.

He might be allergic to your lube, his penis could have been damaged by something or dried too much. You should have checked the penis for any damage or obvious problems.
I didn't use lube seeing I already make it myself and I did check him the were no marks or damage. He's a huskador and has tendencies to be whiny but this sounded like when he got trapped in a bush by a lead around his leg. This was also his first time knotting and 5th time training since we started in December he also just turned one in September.

can be as simple as his own knot/penis swelling startling him, especially if this was his very first experience of what his penis can do outside of peeing. i've had this happen as well. the boy whined pretty loudly and pulled away as soon as his penis fully swelled. i just let him be, took maybe a day or two before he decided to try again and see it's not that traumatic of an experience.... guess it can be pretty shocking for some individuals to find out their penis can really grow in size and even get stuck in places?

can be as simple as his own knot/penis swelling startling him, especially if this was his very first experience of what his penis can do outside of peeing. i've had this happen as well. the boy whined pretty loudly and pulled away as soon as his penis fully swelled. i just let him be, took maybe a day or two before he decided to try again and see it's not that traumatic of an experience.... guess it can be pretty shocking for some individuals to find out their penis can really grow in size and even get stuck in places?
(Dog voice) wait why I'm stuck after happy thing it's not normal to be stuck. I wanna move around.

More likely, it was pain from his sheath trying to slide down his overly dry penis and instead "sticking" - sorta like how your lips might stick together and be an "OUCH!" when you unstick them. A *VERY* common occurrence for "rookie" dogs who pull out either fully knotted, or knot up after pulling out.

If/when there's a next time, and assuming he'll let you (be careful - the "ouch factor" may be enough to cause him to snap at you if you try to approach his penis) you might try drizzling barely-warm-to-the-touch water over his penis to keep it moist until his knot deflates and shrinks enough so that he's able to re-sheath. Otherwise, the best bet is just plain leave him alone and let him deal with licking it down and getting it "back in the wrapper", regardless of any "complaint" noises he may make. If he's still not re-sheathed after about 20 minutes or half an hour, there may be something going on that he can't handle, either on his own or with your help, and you may need to get him to the vet. If there's any questions about "how'd this come about?", the simplest response is the best: "Idunno - I was in the kitchen doing dishes when he started yelping in the living room, and when I went to see what was going on, found him with this tumor-looking thing on his belly, and him licking at it and yipping like it hurt."

I didn't use lube seeing I already make it myself and I did check him the were no marks or damage. He's a huskador and has tendencies to be whiny but this sounded like when he got trapped in a bush by a lead around his leg. This was also his first time knotting and 5th time training since we started in December he also just turned one in September.
What do you mean by make it yourself? What’s in it?

I suspect, with no significant basis for it, that the OP is female, and referring to "natural juices".
Assuming it subsided, just be sure to keep a good eye on him, whether he pees regularly and whenever you try again, if it persists on and on, you should take him to the vet.

Back