Which animal makes the best/easiest lover?

salveLumen

Tourist
Which animal is the best or easiest, especially for a first time owner?

It's mostly a question of which animals communicate more, which ones actively enjoy sex more often regardless of training, and which ones are easy to take care of for everyday maintenance and such; in many ways, which is the best for a relationship?

I'm nervous about getting an animal, so I want to make sure it's the right one!

If you have ideas for other factors to consider, share those thoughts and ideas too!

It's mostly a question of which animals communicate more, which ones actively enjoy sex more often regardless of training, and which ones are easy to take care of for everyday maintenance and such; in many ways, which is the best for a relationship?

If you have ideas for other factors to consider, share those thoughts and ideas too!
I haven’t had a dog, on the farm it / they was always outside.
So I can’t advise about any animal inside the house. On my families farm I enjoyed the cows and sows, and both were in their way wonderful partners. The best sex at all.

Any animal you get , (i presume you mean dogs) you need a personal bond with , you will be his or her hooman , the sex comes later if you spend the time with your doggo it will be great , if you dont spend time to know him or her , if you rush it well it wont be good for either of you. You can learn about different breeds which are more prone to certain things etc but those are gros generalizations so get to know the doggo personally and take it from there.
One more thing , take into account the space you have and the time you have for the doggo , dogs arent flash dildos you enjoy for a bit of fun then tuck away.

Last edited:
Any animal you get , (i presume you mean dogs) you need a personal bond with , you will be his or her hooman , the sex comes later if you spend the time with your doggo it will be great , if you dont spend time to know him or her , if you rush it well it wont be good for either of you. You can learn about different breeds which are more prone to certain things etc but those are gros generalizations so get to know the doggo personally and take it from there.
One more thing , take into account the space you have and the time you have for the doggo , dogs arent flash dildos you enjoy for a bit of fun then tuck away.
I meant any animal, not just dogs. For example, I read elsewhere that donkies are very communicative and eager.

In terms of having fast and easy sex, I‘s say cows….most of them (barned cows in a dairy for example) are fairly indifferent about sex, meaning they just don‘t care, if you play with their private parts or not…I know this is not up to zoo-code or particularly romantic, but nevertheless the case….Equines as flight animals (usually) need more attention and build up some trust to you before they let you play under their tail for more than just a quick feel….sheep and goats can be a nice one-night stand, but often a grey zone as it‘s difficult to call, if they are really willing or not, making it borderline abusive, if you just roll them on their back….dogs I don‘t know….not interested in k9

In terms of having fast and easy sex, I‘s say cows….most of them (barned cows in a dairy for example) are fairly indifferent about sex, meaning they just don‘t care, if you play with their private parts or not…I know this is not up to zoo-code or particularly romantic, but nevertheless the case….Equines as flight animals (usually) need more attention and build up some trust to you before they let you play under their tail for more than just a quick feel….sheep and goats can be a nice one-night stand, but often a grey zone as it‘s difficult to call, if they are really willing or not, making it borderline abusive, if you just roll them on their back….dogs I don‘t know….not interested in k9
Not interested in canine? Interesting

Dogs.

Dogs have the capacity to understand humans body language and they are able to communicate their needs/wants. They also are capable of creating pretty strong bonds with humans.

Male dogs are always horny, they can breed successfully from 1-5 times a day and fuck even more times a day. If you're horny, he'll fuck you.

You can have dogs living inside your house, their only needs are food, water, and spend energy. So for the energy, basically, fucking and walking.

I would recommend a medium to large sized dog. They have good sized cocks that can please you quite easily.

Other thing to consider is that male animals are dominant, especially dogs, so he will dominate you. The moment he mounts you, you become his bitch. With proper training this shouldn't be a problem.

Also, they are not dangerous in the way a horse or a pig can be.

That's kind of how the thought started, when another post was talking about how eager they are and mutually enjoy it.
Absolutely! They enjoy it at least as much as we do and when in heat, they will not take "no" for an answer! With two, I can hump one while I masturbate the other! Right now, unfortunately, it is too cold for anything that exposes bare flesh! The high today was 7 degrees F.

Absolutely! They enjoy it at least as much as we do and when in heat, they will not take "no" for an answer! With two, I can hump one while I masturbate the other! Right now, unfortunately, it is too cold for anything that exposes bare flesh! The high today was 7 degrees F.

Talk about shrinkage.

That is nearly -14 celsius.

One reason dogs are nice companion animals they can be beside you in bed, well as long as the wife allows it.

a horse is out as regards maintenance...especially if you are INTO horses...the cost of feed, the vet and perhaps shoeing is mighty expensive...then you need a private place such as a barn for intimacy....you would probably need a few acres of pasture for the horse to roam...which cuts down mucking a stall...not only money but time is involved....that is why some never have their own horse(s) to service and pleasure....how fortunate are the one's who can afford it and have a horse....however, sooner the better as we know time marches on...and age with it.... 🐎

Back