where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

My friend's backyard. His sheath was huge, I couldn't resist. He had a big dick, knot was probably painful in his sheath, unfortunately. His erection didn't last long because of it, I stopped once I realised his sheath didn't have any room. Friend joined me seconds after stopping, lucky his dick stopped spurting cum at that point, definitely a close call.

When I was at university I had a female friend who wanted to masturbate in public. At the time I as working as a student in one of the science labs. The labs were built as classes surrounded by an external walkway and went up six floors. Since I was working there I had access to the upper floors and brought her to the top so she could masturbate with the campus in the background and other students walking around below her. She invited me to join in the fun so we engaged in mutual masturbation up there a few times, once on each side of the building so the background scene would be different in the pictures I took of her for her own collection. Never did anything sexual with her besides the mutual masturbation on those specific occasions.

While driving down the highway. In a parking lot at night, several different ones. Under a blanket in a car midday. Several public restrooms including high school. Restroom on a bus and a plane. While showering at planet fitness. I also blew my dog on a hill in the woods. Also blew a friend several times in risky places.

In an alleyway in between houses... 😳

To elaborate on the situation: i was in my teens, and with tons of bullying going on, i skipped a lot of school.
I didn't have any friends to hang / hide out with, meaning i would hide in alleyways around town, or in parks, or cycle to a nearby forest.
Just waiting there, all by myself, simply for time to pass (and yes, it was as miserable as it sounds 🙄).
Doing that though, i got a pretty good idea when some alleyways remained deserted for hours, and when some people would walk / cycle through them (mothers bringing kids to daycare early morning, other students coming home in the afternoon, etc.)
...and i still had the raging hormones a typical teenager got to deal with... and with no chance of a boyfriend to experience sex with (remember; bullies, depression, social anxiety & agoraphobia), i always had to pleasure myself.

One day i either dug up the courage - or was too horny to resist - and decided 'fuck it, i'm gonna try it right here and now!'
My favorite way of masturbating was and still is riding a firm pillow or something similar, so i rolled up my jacket and a bundle of gymclothes i had in my bag, lowered my jeans, placed my improvised pillow of clothes on the pavement, lied down on it... and started grinding away.
The whole alleyway had a slight bend in it, so you couldn't see straight through... and as i said, i knew at what hour the place was most deserted... but darn, if any fellow kid that lived around there got out of school earlier, or anyone else happened to stroll through... what a sight they would've gotten...! 🤭
Sorry for the anxiety. But apart from that, that is one hot story

I was hyper sexual back in my late teens to early twenties. One night I got it in my head that I needed to go outside on the sidewalk completely naked and beat off. It was like 2-3 am and thats what I did. I had so much anxiety at first I wouldn't get hard, I kept at it and ended up cumming so hard. One of my best orgasms ever. I got up and looked around didn't see anyone about so I sprinted back inside the house. So risky and dumb! 😆

In an alleyway in between houses... 😳
...i was in my teens, and with tons of bullying going on, i skipped a lot of school... ...i would hide in alleyways around town... ...i got a pretty good idea when some alleyways remained deserted for hours...
...one day i either dug up the courage - or was too horny to resist - and decided 'fuck it, i'm gonna try it right here and now! ...rolled up my jacket and a bundle of gymclothes i had in my bag, lowered my jeans, placed my improvised pillow of clothes on the pavement, lied down on it... and started grinding away...🤭
I was hyper sexual back in my late teens to early twenties.
One night I got it in my head that I needed to go outside on the sidewalk completely naked and beat off. It was like 2-3 am and thats what I did. I had so much anxiety at first I wouldn't get hard, I kept at it and ended up cumming so hard. One of my best orgasms ever. I got up and looked around didn't see anyone about so I sprinted back inside the house. So risky and dumb! 😆
Glad to see confirmation that i wasn't the only one in my teens with crazy urges and idea's! lol
That risk of getting caught does indeed add a thrill to it... 🥰

While i did mine during the day - at 10 or 11 am or so - you do got me beat on the location!
Imagine if someone came home from a night-shift or late night party, and drove by in his car...? 😲

1: In my car, parked in a busy hiking car lot, I was scoping out some sexy dogs.
2: transit, I had a knotted dildo in my pussy and the vibrations and bouncing from the bus made by t-dick rub up against my underwear and cause me to cum
3: side of a public library. Again with a knotted dildo in my pussy, I just couldn't wait anymore so I tucked myself away along the side of the library and rubbed by dick a bit while bouncing on the dildo, I came pretty hard.

I've done it a couple times in the middle of the night on the side of a public road. Done it in a movie theater bathroom. Outside in the middle of the day assisted by a neighbors dog

i was a security guard for my local outlet mall, at night the employee parking lot gets real dark so i had to turn on the lights, sometimes before turning them on id rest against the work truck and just rub one out. had a view all around to so worst case id look like i was taking a leak if anyone walked into view

I actually have quite a few crazy masturbation experiences, however the one that is probably the craziest to me personally is when my best friend also a guy and I were backpacking through mountains and sharing a test to save weight. While both sleeping in a 1 person tent I jacked off while my back was turned to him. I was just squeezing my head, and it had been 12 days on the trail at that point. I came hard, silently lol, in my underwear and passed out.

Stock room in work, on sofa as fam member slept 2 cushions away. On a train, sleepover in friends bedrooms.

Risky but wanting to be seen, I once went to a local dogging and cottaging spot. Walked to a small clearing. I had a pair of my gfs knickers in my pocket, stripped naked and pulled them on.

Back