where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

Front porch. Back yard. Previously, front yard, when I had a BIG front yard, and when I was about to cum, one of the neighbors drove by. I can't be positive, but they probably saw me naked in the yard with my dick in my hand spraying cum. Nothing was ever said. Maybe masturbating out in the open is more common than I thought. (I tend to masturbate often. It's a good way to pass the time.)

In my car during the day under a jacket at a Kmart parking lot, mid 90's....it just hit me out of nowhere!

Oh — I forgot this one — public nudist beach — but two people joined me — so I guess I was caught.

Im my swimming pool i let the water jets massage me till i came, and i sometimes masturbate outside of the gym in my car, when im stoned and horny from working out.

Years ago in gym class when I had a good view of the teachers assistant's ass crack and turquoise underwear. I hopped on a machine meant for lower back exercises which was behind her, and with every rep I pressed my dick against the padding until I let loose in my shorts.
Another time in a friend's bathroom after his sister came out the shower

I was invited by a chick (a year older) to have sex in a practice room, junior high. I didn't know chicks were so hot to fuck. I said no. Now I say yes.

Not say yes to juveniles! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, that's not my thinking or intent. We were both under-aged.

The morning after a friend slept over, they were awake on the bottom bunk.
That same friend's grandparents kitchen with their greyhound.
I used to sleep in my grandparents dining room when my family was visiting them. A couple of times my sister was sleeping on the sofa right beside my bed.
There was that one time in the car with my family's dog whilst the others went into a shop.
But the riskiest was probably right next to my mother in her bed one morning.
You're on another level lmao

As a teenager, tenth floor skyscraper, balcony at night. I hope the neighbors haven't seen it. :)

At a Dicks Sporting Goods. I was in the changing rooms and just couldn’t help myself. The woman before me leafy the clothes she was trying on, and I knew what she looked like as I saw her leave. The changing rooms were in the middle of the store and I could hear everyone around me. I was so fucking horny. I stripped down and got off thinking about her. I’m glad no one knew what I was doing though.

In a bus, by night. When I walk, I usually empty my balls in the nature. I wish you women stop their cars to propose me their pussy but it's still a dream.

Went out in a long sweater, shoes and thigh highs nothing else at night and wandered a bit. Led to me jerking off and cumming a few miles from home in some other neighborhood. I probably was seen so i kinda just dipped it back home.

Operating a TS-14 scraper, spreading a load of material and Operating my own tool, while watching mules mating..want to talk about something that takes talent!!

No I didn't care about any traffic...oh yea.
No door, no cab. No ROPS. Just a window.

For those that don't know. You have 2 acceleration pedals in twin engine scrapers.. cause you have 2 engines.

Then you have 3 dual function leavers that operate the rest of the machine.. yep, try doing all that..in 3rd gear dumping and jerking it to mules matting haha...murica

Back