where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

as for my part in this threat, there are a few instances. but I guess I didnt masturbate there, but had sex.
a few times on a trainstation getting fucked in full view and bred, other times sucking a guy off, while other people were on the oppising train track side... one on a tower in a local forest, that frequented quite a lot by nightly poeple. sucked a guy off there and jerk with a friend off once there too.

uhm, sorry, but did you say you were 14? is that a legal age to work and be allowed outside at that hour?

as far as I know, here in germany we are allowed to ear money at that age, but through specific jobs, like newspaper-person or somone who brings advertisedment to your mailbox, for example. but there is the time restriction too. you cant do more then a certain amount of hours per week, as it would be child labour otherwise.
and anyone under 16 cant be out after 10pm unsuperwised, or with a guardian. .. as fun as selfsucking is, this seems to me weird. but may be just differences in "culture"
Firstly this was over 30 years ago. I think they were still sending children up chimneys, and it was part time work. So i did mostly Saturdays and some evenings. As to being weird, well thats up to you if you consider it weird. But the question was asked and I answered it truthfully. Other countries have very different laws regarding children working, and im sure there were limits on hours, but wasnt an issue

Firstly this was over 30 years ago. I think they were still sending children up chimneys, and it was part time work. So i did mostly Saturdays and some evenings. As to being weird, well thats up to you if you consider it weird. But the question was asked and I answered it truthfully. Other countries have very different laws regarding children working, and im sure there were limits on hours, but wasnt an issue
i guess at 14 you werent really interested in the legal stuff anyway and more concerned about how much money you make : D

i guess at 14 you werent really interested in the legal stuff anyway and more concerned about how much money you make : D
True, although i actually get more than 100 times per hour what i did then ! And self sucking in the back of the semi trailer was risky and made it feel amazing. wasnt tooooo risky, it wasnt hitched up to a tractor unit :)

Without a doubt the few times I decided getting off at work in the calf pen was a good idea (I was 16). I thought the calves might suck a good dick… nope not at all.

Risky: A number of times in class, 8th grade classroom, back row corner, under my skirt which was too short to begin with.
Caught the last time, and that's one of many reasons I was thrown out of school and told to never return, even for high school.
What followed were four years of at-home teachers. I graduated on time.

Not risky: Present day, countless times while driving.
I did the same and in the same grade as you. I sat in the back to and i opened my pants and shoved my hand down it and jerked myself off once or twice a week. One day i got so horny i pulled my dick out under my desk and started going to town, my teacher caught me and she was not happy...it became a whole thing.

In a steam room while i was at the sauna, my usual sauna/spa is one where everyone is fully nude (no towel to cover you) and going there always makes me horny.
I went to sit in the steam room, it was almost full with other people and there was only one seat left .
This steam room always get's really hot and the steam is so thick you can't see the person sitting next to you.
As the fog got thicker i let my dick get hard and started jerking off, seeing we don't have a towel i could not cum in anything so i just let it cum out .

I used to regularly masturbate at my desk when I was in elementary school. Up until 6th grade our desks were enclosed on the sides so nobody could see that my pants were open or my dress was pulled up while I rubbed my clit. Thinking back on it I'm wondering how my teachers didn't notice 🤔🤔

I have also masturbated at work. I used to be a dog groomer and sometimes a dog cock would be really arousing and I had to relieve some of my tension. I also have in bathrooms while out shopping!
You should have relieved the dogs tension too!

Dans un local au boulot donnant sur la rue derrière la vitre effet miroir. Beaucoup de gens sont passés devant. Ils y en a qui m'ont peut-être vu.

In elementary school under my desk as well, mostly squeezing or rubbing through my pants. Other than that while sharing a bed with my brothers when they were asleep :p
That’s crazy I did the same under the desk rubbing when I was in middle school. Honestly came her to say just that. Would do it in the middle of class.

One: high school bathroom. On a dare.
Two: Public bus, in the back row, while a guy was watching me, so i guess that doesn't count as not being caught, but I did it because I knew he was watching?
Three: The bathroom at work, during work hours.
#2 is very hot! I would love to watch you too!

My family is very privileged and my grandparents always had a house keeper to tidy up and do things like cook and wash clothes etc. For them, well one day I was up there and I had spiderman 1 (2002 one) on and I forgot that the scene where they kiss in the rain upside down, kirsten dunsts areolas are veeeeeery visible, and it caught me by surprise and my teenage mind decided to get off to it in broad daylight in the sitting room that has no doors, I didn't care and surprise surprisr the house keeper walks right in and sees me stroking, asks if I want breakfast and without stopping I said yes and she turned and left, neither her myself or my grandparents ever brought it up so... I didn't get caught by family since she kept the secret

Many places. One that comes to mind is in my car in the car park during the summer holiday season so it was really busy. I have a classic American car that attracts a lot of attention, so as people were walking past looking and taking pics of the car I was actually rubbing my cock, acting like I was just sitting there waiting for someone. How no one ever saw is beyond me, but fuck me did it feel good. I think it was the danger that made the orgasm that much bigger

Years ago when I still lived with my mother. On the stairs in near the front door. My mom could have walked in any second as she was coming home from work. My heart was beating out of my chest and she came home less than 5 minutes after I finished.

I usually do not masturbate on any "dangerous" places. I have however masturbated a few times in nature, when no other people were around. Or at least I thought they weren't - one time, when I was younger, I got horny while walking in a forest and decided to jerk off. Just before I did cum, I heard some noises and then a dog (I think he/she was a lab or a GSD) ran around me. :D Someone was obviously just walking their dog nearby. I was scared (but even more horny realizing that there was a big, sexy dog nearby), but did cum a few seconds after. It was weird.

Back