Where to buy a mare sex toy?

American meat, I love my cheval mare, not the real thing but a very good substitute, you get to chose the size of both holes and the colour go the black and pink, wish I had, I warm mine with hot water to make it more realistic. They advertise on hear cheers LL

Could anyone be able to tell me how firm the grip is on the biggest option? I'm quite a hung guy and I actually do prefer a looser pussy because we'll mares lol but I always struggle with toys being too tight

If you don't mind waiting for when they'll eventually be back in production, Bad Dragon makes a really good mare toy. I'm not long but pretty thick, and my toy has been able to hold up for a few years now.

Another option is Weredog fromn the UK, they recently introduced a mare toy 'Sarah' with a tighter and looser version. I actually ordered one of those, they look quite good and I hope they feel that way too.

I'm a decently hung guy and is there any place I can buy a mare pussy masturbator? I live in the us I would love to be able to find a life like one if possible
I just bought one from Etsy oh, and I own one that a friend of mine bought for me online. I also live in the states and I thought it was amazing how easy it was to locate and procure toys! I have a large stuffed Pony that I play with and I am also well hung, so if you're going to get a toy make sure you don't get the tightest setting, because as you know with the large member it's hard to fully orgasm if it's way too tight

I just bought one from Etsy oh, and I own one that a friend of mine bought for me online. I also live in the states and I thought it was amazing how easy it was to locate and procure toys! I have a large stuffed Pony that I play with and I am also well hung, so if you're going to get a toy make sure you don't get the tightest setting, because as you know with the large member it's hard to fully orgasm if it's way too tight
how do you like the one From etsy?

I'll write briefly about the few I have, also as a member of the "larger and thicker" club.

A.M., Cheval:
Great sculpt, I ordered it in the medium sizes and have been pleased with it's feel and construction so far, it's slightly longer than other manufacturers so I don't poke out the back as often. This is my go to toy as of late.

Only disappointment is the texture doesn't change as you go deeper, just the same ridges and pattern all the way through.

BD, Mary:
Nice shaped entrance minus the awkwardly small doughnut, smooth feel and very nice ridges, just enough squeeze for my size but I'd like it just a touch looser if I were to remake it.

Downside would be it's a little shorter than I'd prefer, if it had another 1/2" length I might be saved quite a bit of cleaning off the surrounding surfaces. And as I mentioned before, the wired little doughnut.

BD, Sugar star:
Most accommodating entrance I've found in a horse toy yet, easy entry is paired with a good internal texture.

Here nor there... I feel the need to include that I do not consider this a true mare toy, it is modeled after a "pony" this may persuade or repel some folks, I for one was just looking for a good mare alternative.

The downside for larger members is that about halfway through it has a ridge that can be discomforting unless your willing to poke out through the back and avoid it.

Bad Wolf, Arizona:

It's on the way, I'll update the review when I get a chance.

Weredog, Sarah:

Now that I know of it's existence I'll be looking to order one.

Good luck if you get the Cheval and are "decently hung"... I am about 8" and the Cheval is almost unusable. The asshole is literally unusable.If you look at the pictures of the Chevals pussy in my review thread just below this a ways you will see that it is actually starting to tear.

The 'Riverdream' from CanemCreations is overall a much better product. I suspect Weredogs 'Sarah's is also going to be much better but I haven't got mine yet.

You could try flurb.me toys they didnt take long to ship from th UK to us. If the mare is just shy of 8 inches. I got the largest canine

I would say don't waist money, it's nothing like the real thing.

It's something that will be exciting for a few months, then just something that stays hidden cause it's a pain to clean or its ripped.

Not worth the money in my opinion.

Back