Where in history did people decide this was wrong?

Many with the rise of Judaism. They had to show that they where not like the other primitive religious beliefs. So they out lawed it to show that they where different. Then with the major rise of Catholicism it got even more taboo.

various indian and arabic cultures pre islam didn't think much of women fucking dogs. when it came to a raja's harems it was encouraged for women to fuck dogs to reduce their sexual desire since only the raja and those he selected could use the harem filled with hundreds of women. christianity is mostly to blame.

various indian and arabic cultures pre islam didn't think much of women fucking dogs. when it came to a raja's harems it was encouraged for women to fuck dogs to reduce their sexual desire since only the raja and those he selected could use the harem filled with hundreds of women. christianity is mostly to blame.
I saw beastiality drawings in arab culture even after islam was formed

As religions at that time were conceptually formed to resemble "hooking aspects" for many individual smaller group / culture beliefs, like many of smaller tribes and societies believed in animal "powers" and supernatural responses to explain the non-understandable to that time..

.. they as well tried to include well known common-grounds, like the sun, nature disasters and ways more.

I assume that - parallel to the usage as a form of torturing or killing prisoners or people that were found guilty of extreme wrongdoing - there were enough (more than the half? Who knows..) which saw erotic relationships with animals as something "dirty" and "worthless".

Fundamentally this is as well explainable in regards of the low hygienic standards that might've been natural (due to no possibility to get the necessary materials and tools for improved care) for those smaller groups / cultural beliefs compared to modern times.

As the amount of followers for those religions raised quickly, there were rules established into it, which could be used to "outlaw" the activities linked to it. As such bringing an easy-to-understand "that's good" vs. "that's bad" concept into game, which allowed those persons, which were placed in leading positions, to enforce rules by a quick decision to their own advantage by using new established "that's bad!" rules.

This opens (even today, unfortunately) quite easy ways to blame someone for harmless personal decisions, if the religious beliefs of the mass are outlawing such decisions. As example "That person eats pig meat! Regularly!" stated in the direction of Muslim believers makes it very, very easy to get rid of persons which could endanger the own position.

Last edited:
I saw beastiality drawings in arab culture even after islam was formed
interestingly there is no specific thing barring it, but it isn't good for the animal as they're madated to sluaghter after and sell the meat to any town other than their own

We humans have long abused our supremacy over animals in a million ways. We gain their trust, then kill and eat them. We enslaved them to work for us. We use their skins for clothing and even kill some of them in the most gruesome ways like dropping them into boiling water. So why not fuck them? Perhaps because it implies they are at some level our equals, and that thought threatens the whole order of things.

interestingly there is no specific thing barring it, but it isn't good for the animal as they're madated to sluaghter after and sell the meat to any town other than their own
according to what I know about islam there is no specific prohibition about beatiality, only an undirect one in a verse talking about "not doing what the people of lot did" which the tradition explains is: Anal, beastiality and few things i forgot

about the ruling you mentioned I saw some islamic countries have that ruling - i know that some men actually use it , didnt have information about females using those rulings to have beastial acts

Back