Where can I get a huge amount of horse/bull/dog cum?

Dibaru

Lurker
Hi I dont know if anyone has asked this question before. I searched, but didn't find a thread. I hope I'm in the right category with his question.
I would like to get a big amount of animal cum, i dont really care which animal, as long, as you can drink it and it doesn't taste disgusting. (Just as example I heard boar semen tastes horrible.) If I say a big amount I'm talking about 500ml/2 cups or more. A normal online store for semen is way to expensive. Its always a straw only, which is like 4 ml and that's already expensive.
So in was wondering, if anyone has any idea how it would be possible to get cum for a reasonable amount of money.
Any online shop, that sells also bigger quantities oder any other ways, I'm open to suggestions, as long as they make sense.

I remember seeing this question somewhere. No you can not buy cum in large amounts. Nobody does that. :D
But you can save your own cum and drink that.

I do not recommend tasting animal semen except dog cum. It's the tastiest and sweetest that I've ever swallowed, the rest of animals (I've tasted horse and human) I've heard it doesn't taste good at all.

Easiest would be to raise Dogs yourself they can start being masterbated for the cum at six months give or take naturally bigger dogs are going to make more cum or Cage yourself and milk yourself anally

Hi I dont know if anyone has asked this question before. I searched, but didn't find a thread. I hope I'm in the right category with his question.
I would like to get a big amount of animal cum, i dont really care which animal, as long, as you can drink it and it doesn't taste disgusting. (Just as example I heard boar semen tastes horrible.) If I say a big amount I'm talking about 500ml/2 cups or more. A normal online store for semen is way to expensive. Its always a straw only, which is like 4 ml and that's already expensive.
So in was wondering, if anyone has any idea how it would be possible to get cum for a reasonable amount of money.
Any online shop, that sells also bigger quantities oder any other ways, I'm open to suggestions, as long as they make sense.
Generally you can get that kind of stuff from a horse, bull, or dog.

Back