Where can i find a Dom?

NickyNett

Tourist
I've been around a while and there's nowhere really to post a "willing to relocate" personals ad, but that's not really what this is anyway. I've tried other sites like Fetlife but they don't really have a personals section either. Any of the "normal" dating sites you have to pay to even think about using with no guarantees for success. And anyone you DO find are just looking for sex or play dates with no real commitment.

I'm trying to find someone that i can dedicate myself and my life to, but having trouble finding any resources to help me connect to a potential Mr Right. I'm even willing to consider relocation anywhere within the continental US to do so. Any Suggestions would be very appreciated.

I've been around a while and there's nowhere really to post a "willing to relocate" personals ad, but that's not really what this is anyway. I've tried other sites like Fetlife but they don't really have a personals section either. Any of the "normal" dating sites you have to pay to even think about using with no guarantees for success. And anyone you DO find are just looking for sex or play dates with no real commitment.

I'm trying to find someone that i can dedicate myself and my life to, but having trouble finding any resources to help me connect to a potential Mr Right. I'm even willing to consider relocation anywhere within the continental US to do so. Any Suggestions would be very appreciated.
Don't sound too needy Nickynett. In any Dom/sub relationship there has to be respect. The right man will come along sooner or later.

Yes really. If I want somebody in a specific area then yes that's fine but if I don't really care what area I'm at there's no General section to post in. I could post in Washington that I'm willing to relocate but then somebody in South Carolina that might be a good fit won't see it. But like I said that's not really what I'm asking for

Don't sound too needy Nickynett. In any Dom/sub relationship there has to be respect. The right man will come along sooner or later.
Well I've been looking for 20 years if it gets much later I'll be looking for different kind of arrangements. LOL I know that you mean well but the right man will not just come along. I have to find him or at least be in the right spot when he is looking for me. And I have no idea where that spot is which gets us back to the original question

Back