Where are the male owners who have male dogs that enjoy bottoming and switching?

xanderpnw

Tourist
Is it really so rare to have such a relationship? I happen to own a male Rottweiler, who I love more than life, and he was the first and only animal I have had experience with. To us it was always natural and an amazing experience for us both. We would start out orally on each other and then after he was properly lubed, I'd gently slide inside of him as I jerked him off. He never resisted or seemed not to enjoy it. He actually pushed back on me, and would feel as though he wanted me deeper. And I have always made sure he was satisfied.

Anyway, that is our story. So it kind of sucks to be judged as being something that is wrong. It is loving and beautiful what we share and I'm so happy to have found this forum to learn and read of other people's experiences. I would love to meet other guys who understand and relate. Thanks for all the encouraging words thus far. :)

Is it really so rare to have such a relationship? I happen to own a male Rottweiler, who I love more than life, and he was the first and only animal I have had experience with. To us it was always natural and an amazing experience for us both. We would start out orally on each other and then after he was properly lubed, I'd gently slide inside of him as I jerked him off. He never resisted or seemed not to enjoy it. He actually pushed back on me, and would feel as though he wanted me deeper. And I have always made sure he was satisfied.

Anyway, that is our story. So it kind of sucks to be judged as being something that is wrong. It is loving and beautiful what we share and I'm so happy to have found this forum to learn and read of other people's experiences. I would love to meet other guys who understand and relate. Thanks for all the encouraging words thus far. :)
Well... The common belief is that if you are fucking a male animal in the ass you are always going against his consent. I'm sure that there are exceptions, and, in some cases male animals really enjoy to receive, but I have to agree that, generally, it's just a thing they are simply tolerating...
Personally, I'm a huge lover of anal sex with animals, but I'd never force myself on a animal who isn't at least neutral to it. So... I really envy your relationship with your boy :gsd_grin:

Back