Where are the animal male masturbaters?

I have searched around and it seems like animal male masturbaters are hard to come by. I am aware that there are a few on Etsy that are rather expensive. Also some on bad dragon, but I am too sure about those either as the colors are not to my style and I am sort of dumb so unless it says what kind of animal it is I won't know right off the bat.

I also searched around a bit on this forum, but other than a dog pussy that could be flipped inside out, I did not see others (though my search was rather limited honestly).

Anyone know of any other places?

I have toys from both of these sites and am looking for some new sources I thought I found a mare toy in Russia or somewhere once but have since been able to locate.

I have toys from both of these sites and am looking for some new sources I thought I found a mare toy in Russia or somewhere once but have since been able to locate.

That's unfortunate, and I am hesitant to get anything outside of North America that costs a considerable amount, especially if it is from a website I have never used.

Dirty Internet Toys On Esty Makes A Nice Mare One For $108.00
Haven't Found Any Good Dog Bitch Ones Any Where, They All Look Cheesy.
Working On Starting My Own Company To Make Pussy's!
Will Include Dog Bitches, Doe Goat, Ewe Sheep, And Maybe Some Others.
I just ordered bad dragon and bad wolf k9 toy then realized dirtyinternettoys has come out with one too. Unfortunately he keeps selling out due to limited production.
I'd be interested in seeing what you come out with, especially if there was a sow version.

I just ordered bad dragon and bad wolf k9 toy then realized dirtyinternettoys has come out with one too. Unfortunately he keeps selling out due to limited production.
I'd be interested in seeing what you come out with, especially if there was a sow version.

Dirty internet Toys, Bitch Pussy Is Awesome!
Have Never Seen Another So Real Looking!

Attachments

• Canine Cunt.jpg
    Canine Cunt.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 223
I have searched around and it seems like animal male masturbaters are hard to come by. I am aware that there are a few on Etsy that are rather expensive. Also some on bad dragon, but I am too sure about those either as the colors are not to my style and I am sort of dumb so unless it says what kind of animal it is I won't know right off the bat.

I also searched around a bit on this forum, but other than a dog pussy that could be flipped inside out, I did not see others (though my search was rather limited honestly).

Anyone know of any other places?
Fetishzone

I don't know if I can characterized myself as a zoo-XCLUSIVE masturbator. There was that one time last year during pryde weak where I locked myself out of my bedroom while "experimenting" with a zoo-style sex toy. Let's just say it was not a pocket pussy... Almost 9-inches, thick & veiny, and did a number on my backdoor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back