When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
Im a cum dump bitch and luv the feeling of any and all cum inside any of my holes so i would prefer to keep it inside. However if for show or further fun i would let a dog eat me out for all the cum but only if im getting more shortly ♡

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
I have to admit keeping inside feels good.😏

I love having both my dog's and husband's cum inside me... i like to think they're both swimming in there fighting to impregnate me (yes i know it's literally impossible to get bred by a dog, but a girl can dream!)
Well, your egg will still get covered and pecked at by his sperm. Pretty much the only thing that's stopping you from being bred is a chemical equation.
Here's something for your imagination; odds are your womb will have both of your boys' cum inside when you get impregnated. Which means your dogs cum will become involved in first stages of pregnancy as the egg develops due to being literally in the room as the door is locked closed.

I usually let whatever’s gonna drip drip and then I like to keep the rest in me for as long as possible. I’ve done this for work before or running errands and it does leak a little throughout the day but it just turns me on
Try visiting a dog park during your day to see what reaction you get. :love:

Love the feeling to keep all the juice in my ass. when i was a kid i let my big irish setter fucking me for half an hour. after he pumped almost a quarter liter of his sperm into me i went to a public toilet at night and let some older guys fuck me. they did not know that they were fucking into a sea of dog semen. it was great.
very sexy

Back