When in Texas

SucubusSiren

Tourist
Do as Texans do!
Hi! I'm writing a new introduction because my last was lacking. Call me Siren, I'm a 22yr old FtM trans guy from San Antonio. I've been a closet zoo for the better part of six years, but I haven't yet gotten the chance to explore a physical relationship with an animal companion due to previous partners and lack of opportunities. I am primarily interested in male canines and male human partners.

I'm also a therian furry, so take that as you will but y'all know we produce the best art. 😉 I'm also a canine therian, pansexual bottom, and huge nerd. My current partner and I are polyamorous, she is also zoo. I'm very PM friendly.

Do as Texans do!
Hi! I'm writing a new introduction because my last was lacking. Call me Siren, I'm a 22yr old FtM trans guy from San Antonio. I've been a closet zoo for the better part of six years, but I haven't yet gotten the chance to explore a physical relationship with an animal companion due to previous partners and lack of opportunities. I am primarily interested in male canines and male human partners.

I'm also a therian furry, so take that as you will but y'all know we produce the best art. 😉 I'm also a canine therian, pansexual bottom, and huge nerd. My current partner and I are polyamorous, she is also zoo. I'm very PM friendly.
Welcome also in SA

Do as Texans do!

Hello am welcome! 😁

Do as Texans do!

I’m a 30 yr old bbc in San Antonio, please feel free to reach out if that sounds appealing to you

Hello, I'm a 18yr bi m looking to expand my experiences and hoping to get knotted. From San Antonio south side. Dms are open:)

Do as Texans do!

Hi

Back