Whats your other half doing right now?

Probably eating grass, she does it most of the day everyday.
At first i was worried, then i read the user name... i dont know why i assume everyone here has a dog.
Throw her a carrot, they can eat carrots right?

My other half is probably functioning quite well together with the first half, else wouldn't be able to write here. 🤷‍♂️

Dog in contrary is sleeping well right now and loves the decent early-summer temperatures. Every time I grab another tortilla chip, she wakes up and begs for it by eye movement communication. :husky_grin:
A chuckle was had, but be honest, how often does this work for her?
How many chips has she demolished just by looking at you?

.. but be honest, how often does this work for her?
How many chips has she demolished just by looking at you?
She'll just stare away anything in your possession which seems of adequately good taste. If you don't fall for her stare, she will come closer and eradicate your soul from your mere body. After this most people would not care about their food any longer and give it willingly to her. 🤷‍♂️

Works around 85% of the time I would say.. judging from the amount of haunting souls I meet. 🤷‍♂️

After the afternoon potty break and exercise, it's nap time. Dinner is in a couple of hours so they will wake then for another potty break, some dinner, mild in house exercise and enrichment via quiet toys and puzzles and rounding off the night with an evening walk before bed.

Awe I feel for you. When I go on trips to places I cant bring my doggo with I get sad and usually have trouble enjoying myself after a while. My GS boy is laying here in bed resting his head on my knee. One of my favorite ways to spend a Saturday morning is cuddling with him. c:

Laying under my desk because he's heard a storm approaching. He used to tremble with fear whenever he heard thunder but with a lot of reassurance he's become much more tolerant over the years. The first time he fell asleep during a thunderstorm is a moment i treasure ♡

Back