What’s your favorite car?

👇👇👇

unstock_00567.jpg

☝️☝️☝️
When you're driving this you start to realise how fortunate some people are to be walking.

I also fell in love with the r8 from that dude who ran that deck gang or whatever. I had carbon on ps2 and on Nintendo DS before that. Also spent a ridiculous amount of time perfecting my rides🤣
I think my favorite car in that game by far was the Carrera GT. The r8 is a close second though.

I loved Carbon on the PS3. After beating the game, I'd go back and beat it again, but only with one of the starter cars. I'd keep it stock the whole game. Then at the end I would have lots of money to kit out whatever. (it actually wasn't that much) It kinda peeved me you couldn't unlock 100% of everything in a single playthrough though.

Oh, and I'd reset if I didn't get the rival's car in the cards.
Haha yea, I remember getting the pattern right in most wanted so that I got the pink slip every time. Man need for speed used to be awesome. The new ones are real garbage.

-just a dream car : rolls royce cullian -mansory
-a next ridefor sure (very soon) for the fam. "on the pic."bmw 750Lex, shadowline, m-sport(full tec.)
-and for now , as a 100% bmw family, we are haveing a e70 3,5D m-sport shadowline bmw x5 , a 730D f01 ,shadowline, prefacelift, a e36 M3 still half way project(waiting a time investment, mercedes e-class diesel(around 2010) -peace of shit ofc. and renting it out. a 2008 toyota yaris t-sport(very fun car, maybe 3 of them totaly registrated in our country. Lastly a summercar MB cl 500 type c215.
TOTAL car freaks yeaz with my wife. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1641.jpg
    IMG_1641.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 2
Of all time? I have 2 favorites. Oddly enough. Both appear in the same movie.

DMC Delorean
1985 Toyota SR5 Xtra Cab

I have many more favorites, but those 2 are the ones I would actively seek and buy if I get a hair up my ass.

Last edited:
This is a hard one, several choices but I’d go with the Nissan Skyline GTR R34, the one in blue from FF saga

Back