What's the story behind your username?

Ginger is the name of black beautys love interest. In the film (i think the late 90s) Ginger was played by a male horse know as High Tower. HT.
As I'm also in love with a specific black horse, and am also male, i just thought it fit well. Trouble is its worked too well and everyone thinks I'm female.

For me, I identify with the trickster god who bucked all traditions and was quite adept at transformation- especially when he transformed into a mare to create the worlds fastest horse... plus I love kissing!

This is a shorter version of an old screename I'd use for K9 stuff, with the extra H thrown in as a tell (such that friends could find me).

Mines from a anime show from my early yours ....blue was one of my favorite characters...toe boy is #1 in my heart

Attachments

• s-l600.jpg
    s-l600.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Wolf's_Rain_Region_2_Volume_1.jpg
    Wolf's_Rain_Region_2_Volume_1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
I used to work in a kitchen. My name may or may not start with a K and I really adore cats. And I used to be described as a twink by some of my co-workers, which just translated into a Kitten after a while.

At some point, for whatever reason, I started using Carl Weathers as an online alias for sites that I didn't want to provide identifiable information lol

Haha. Most people in my life probably think I'm some vanilla goody-goody because I'm a kind person who masks their sexuality.

It's not just a pun In the face value way, it's a pun in many ways. Cuz not only am I not a goody goody, I'm a (kind consensual)sadistic primalists switch with an unbelievably submissive side. I mean, the dream is I'll get a breeding male and name him Master and then reform my ass to his cock. I have always wanted to be constantly fucked.

My nickname refers to where I live and my favourite animal.

Also because I don't want people to Google my usual forum name and find me in unfortunate forums.

My nickname refers to where I live and my favourite animal.

Also because I don't want people to Google my usual forum name and find me in unfortunate forums.
Hi hi are you from Indonesia 🇮🇩 ? Cool 😊 And welcome to the forum! 🙏❤️

Last edited:
Back