What's the sexiest dog you've seen when out and about?

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
I once saw this beautiful big wolf looking dog when I was walking the beach front. He had long white fur that faded to grey and black. So beautiful.
He was a distance away with owner so I didn't get the chance to ask about what breed he was.

Reactions: pes
I was at a Native American Pow Wow and a guy that was well known in the community had a Pitbull named Nagi (A Lakota/Sioux word that means spirit.) and she was unbelievably gorgeous. She was Blonde with thee most Stark Blue Eyes I have ever seen on a dog! I was young and horny, I didn't waste anytime getting to know her. Being in a Native American Tribe makes it far easier to approach people you don't know and strike up a conversation, it gave me the opportunity to hug her and wrestle around with her. It should've came off as "Creepy" but in my Tribe, when there is a significant age gap between you and another person of the same gender. You are seen as "Uncles" and "Nephews" or "Aunts" and "Nieces", in spite of whether or not you are related. So he never thought it was weird that I was so affectionate with his dog, he just saw a young man that was close in age to his actual nieces and nephews and assumed that I was a "Dog Person".

Back