Whats the best female dog breed that you experinced?

Rosie9999

Tourist
BANNED USER
Hi, I’m very very new to this and as long as I’ve remebered Ive been interesting in animals as thats where it all started, Ive always wanted a dog tho. So I’m looking into getting a female dog, what kind of breed is most suitable in ur opinion, like temperement and size of a human cock.
(ps. Sry if I did anything wrong when posting this as I’m new to this forum)

I like dobermans for their sleekness but so far pitbulls have shown the best for temperament at least for me. But I have heard Rottweilers are good too consider your preferences too.

I like huskies, sheps and the mix of the two for both my males and females.

Also plush hairy cookies and balls. Delicious

don't look for breed based on some sexual characteristics... for one, there are no breed standards for genital proportions. for two, you should always mind your lifestyle and living conditions and how a breed fits into it (ie: a husky is likely not a good choice if you're a couch potato or live in a hot climate). for three, it's just so shitty to think of them that way.

if somehow the general response came to "wolfdogs have the bestest pussies", would you just go and get one with (presumably) zero experience?

with all that said, the only girl i've been with so far was my kangal/gsd mixed girl so she constitutes "the best" for me. i'd like to have an xl type (leonberger or a st.bernard probably) or a rottie girl one day. xl is just my "type", i find those bulky bodies and wide heads really attractive. rotties are just very close to my heart, i never had one. i knew one girl and she was the sweetest thing. always look for attention and to just be close despite just barely knowing me. i don't know if she sensed my "zooiness" or me never being afraid or tense in any way around her. just a natural bond. which kinda hurt later on because i didn't really know "her people" (was a friend of a friend of a friend on a random garden party) and thus never got to see her again. it did completely change what i thought of rottweilers.

I love female Golden’s. They seem to be bred for sex. Heheh. I love how their pussies stretch to accommodate, and how they seem to absolutely love it. That being said, I’ve enjoyed sex with many different breeds, and the short fur breeds can be easier to penetrate than long fur breeds.

Back