What would you tell yourself from five years ago in regards to what you've learned about bestiality?

dandyev

Lurker
I'll start off with an experience I would imagine most people here have learned one way or another:

preparation is EVERYTHING!! have towels, water, lube and anything else you might need even if you doubt you will, if it's a possibility be prepared for it.

I'll start off with an experience I would imagine most people here have learned one way or another:

preparation is EVERYTHING!! have towels, water, lube and anything else you might need even if you doubt you will, if it's a possibility be prepared for it.
This is true good stuff!

Nothing. :D I have been doing this far too long for 5 years to make any difference. :p

First off, great topic :)

I would have told myself not to rush into such things with certain people. That you want your memory of it not to be tainted by the company you kept just for the experience.

But I wouldn't have listened, just like everyone else , thinking with my pecker. Take your time make real friendships, make memories that you will relish.

Back