What were your best sexual experiences with lasting memories?

Two, had an active female friend, it was intense

Second, had a gf the vagina muscles were spectacular

I think seeing my first GF after HS doing it in the barn with her dog. I didn't know anything about bestiality at the time, really, but I sure got turned on by what I saw that day! I think about it all the time.

I have had sex with cows and sows many, many times.
But perhaps the best was a white goat. She had given birth long before. A goat-pussy looks small, but her vagina was very soft, supple and felt wonderful around my dick while I fucked her eventually sprayed my cum as deep I could and it didn’t leak afterward.

I have had sex with cows and sows many, many times.
But perhaps the best was a white goat. She had given birth long before. A goat-pussy looks small, but her vagina was very soft, supple and felt wonderful around my dick while I fucked her eventually sprayed my cum as deep I could and it didn’t leak afterward.
Curious was it a big or heavy load you sprayed?

Curious was it a big or heavy load you sprayed?
Hard to answer you, my mind was filled with feeling her, not only her warm body around my dick, but also her nice soft fur against me and finally a very big load. Something like when a dog continues to spray his cum many times. And first when my dick blooped out I began to ‘wake up’. And also looked around for watchers 😊

Hard to answer you, my mind was filled with feeling her, not only her warm body around my dick, but also her nice soft fur against me and finally a very big load. Something like when a dog continues to spray his cum many times. And first when my dick blooped out I began to ‘wake up’. And also looked around for watchers 😊
Whewwww you definitely explained it perfectly for me 🥵

The first time I got knotted in my car in a random parking lot at night. It felt so wild and naughty. I could have gotten caught but I didn't care. Cleaning up myself and the evidence afterwards and acting like I just went out to "walk the dog" was the icing on the cake.

Back