What was your first time with an animal cock

Umm for me that would have been the 70's. Long before Cellular/internet/reliable telecommunications.
My folks had been raising AKC G.Sheps since before my birth. So I was sorta raised with the dogs/ along side the dogs.
so I had been watching "Selective breeding" since before I can clearly recall.
About age 13 the Hormones kicked in, and I had a Bitch I liked lots, and she was a nasty girl herself, would intentionally false mount, and press her vagina against you when you were off your guard. So together, we explored in mutual bliss.
shortly there after, I wanted to discover what was so great about being fucked. :O)
'finding out, didn't take long at all. lol

Umm for me that would have been the 70's. Long before Cellular/internet/reliable telecommunications.
My folks had been raising AKC G.Sheps since before my birth. So I was sorta raised with the dogs/ along side the dogs.
so I had been watching "Selective breeding" since before I can clearly recall.
About age 13 the Hormones kicked in, and I had a Bitch I liked lots, and she was a nasty girl herself, would intentionally false mount, and press her vagina against you when you were off your guard. So together, we explored in mutual bliss.
shortly there after, I wanted to discover what was so great about being fucked. :O)
'finding out, didn't take long at all. lol
Did you breed the shitty ones. Ones with the slanted back and basically is shit and just show while the working lines are better

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1575084382171.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575084382171.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 135
Probably when I was nine and just hitting puberty. I had my small shitzu poodle female that I was curious about but there was also a male one that I didn’t do much with. I walked in on the male going after my female dog and saw his dick. At first I was confused and later on I went to my fathers who had a beagle that tried to hump my leg. This got me plain curious because at this time I had searched up a little bit more but I didn’t learn much. I eventually stayed up till midnight to sneak out to him. After feeling him up a bit I ended up getting him to hump me after I took my pants off. All this occurred in our garage. I got him to get it in my butt and he went to town on me. He eventually knotted me and I was both confused and freaking out inside as he filled me up. After an unknown amount of time he pulled out and I got dressed and went to the bathroom where I cleaned up a bit and went to bed. All while having his cum in me.

When I was 14 or so the neighbors had a beautiful jet black kelpie, poor thing was always locked in a yard with a shed in the back corner of their yard. Was easy to get from my place into his yard. started out as hand jobs for him and licks for me. Progressed to me giving him head jobs about once per month for about a year. Sadly they moved after that year or maybe I may have lost my virginity to him. this was the very early 1970's.

Was 13 looking after friends spaniel, jerked him off which he loved as much as me, then found out to my joy he was more then happy to lick my cock anytime he could get his muzzle to it, had been attracted to dog since puberty :)

I was super horny lol. I didn't know how to have sex with my dog but I wanted to so after researching on the internet I thought I was ready. I used olive oil for lube and got on all fours and jerked him off first. At first he mounted me but he hit my ass and didn't go in which hurt a lot! Than after a few tries he thrust deep into my ass. I never felt something so warm in me. His cock got big I didn't know what to do so I took it. Than he pulled out which hurt again lol. But I didn't cum and was even more horny so I sucked him off well I jerked off till I came. Been hooked ever since ;)

My middle teens in the middle 70's.
I often had to wait for my friend while he finished chores before we could hang out after school. His house was on my way home so we'd stop there first and I'd wait in his living while he did his work. It usually took a half hour or so.
His family dog was a randy little dachshund mix who would always try to hump my leg as I sat on the couch.
Finally, one time I reached down and grabbed his cock, surprisingly large for a smaller dog!
The feeling of his cock in my hand was the beginning for me. This got to be a frequent ritual while I waited for my friend.
Jacking off his family dog on their living room couch.
Later, I graduated to sucking off the same friend's other dog that had a doghouse out back just off the alleyway.
I would sneak down the alley after dark and suck that dog's cock under a bush beside his doghouse.
There were many nights that I had that dog's cock in my mouth and enjoying the taste of dog cum up under that bush at night.

My middle teens in the middle 70's.
I often had to wait for my friend while he finished chores before we could hang out after school. His house was on my way home so we'd stop there first and I'd wait in his living while he did his work. It usually took a half hour or so.
His family dog was a randy little dachshund mix who would always try to hump my leg as I sat on the couch.
Finally, one time I reached down and grabbed his cock, surprisingly large for a smaller dog!
The feeling of his cock in my hand was the beginning for me. This got to be a frequent ritual while I waited for my friend.
Jacking off his family dog on their living room couch.
Later, I graduated to sucking off the same friend's other dog that had a doghouse out back just off the alleyway.
I would sneak down the alley after dark and suck that dog's cock under a bush beside his doghouse.
There were many nights that I had that dog's cock in my mouth and enjoying the taste of dog cum up under that bush at night.
Loverly

Back