What toy to prepare for horse

For realism I recommend Exotic-Erotics life cast equine toys here:

I have the Amir which is use on my beloved mare companions/partners...
How do they respond to that? :)

How do they respond to that? :)
*chuckles* How do you think? They are most grateful to have the stimulation of more than six to twelve pumps. Most female equines are beyond amazing in how they respond to compassionate, knowledgeable sexual stimulation with multiple orgasms in most cases. I have one mare that in four sessions over the course of about an hour had over 50. She was actually breathing hard at the end...

if you want a Large Toy i'd reccomend Mr. Hankeys Toys, they specialize in Extremely Large Toys, and they have a horse dildo.

For realism I recommend Exotic-Erotics life cast equine toys here:

I have the Amir which is use on my beloved mare companions/partners...
Yeah I got Henry and god damn that's a dick! Got down it 2/3 so far so almost ready for the real thing :p

So...perhaps odd question but is there perhaps a smaller version of those horse's cocks for guy who isn't as...practiced?

*chuckles* How do you think? They are most grateful to have the stimulation of more than six to twelve pumps. Most female equines are beyond amazing in how they respond to compassionate, knowledgeable sexual stimulation with multiple orgasms in most cases. I have one mare that in four sessions over the course of about an hour had over 50. She was actually breathing hard at the end...

Attachments

• F140BD7F-CBE3-4CF1-9FF9-C7C3B9CA6A48.jpeg
    F140BD7F-CBE3-4CF1-9FF9-C7C3B9CA6A48.jpeg
    300.8 KB · Views: 55
I'm trying to figure out the context or meaning of your picture response to my post. No interest in the 'toy' on the left but I have two American Meat toys like the one on the right. I've both the one and the two hole versions. No particular interest in anal so...

Back