what size of female dogs are recomended for having fun with?

Elyron

Tourist
i have concerns as to what is the recomended size of a dog to have intercourse with, as to have enough size for penetration to be comfortable to them, or if their size really affects anything, i dont know much of the anatomy as im new to this

Another big factor is how big you are. But as a general rule of thumb, if you have an average sized penis, then you’ll require an average sized dog, such ones listed by @MashaSobaka . If you’re on the smaller size (usually girth is a bigger factor than length) you may be able to get away with mating with a smaller dog. Always being careful as to not cause them discomfort. And if you’re above average then it’s probably a good idea to get an above average sized dog.

Penetration is not everything tho, there are other ways to make your lady feel great that do not require intercourse

i am 6,29 or 6,0 inches long (didnt do the conversion well), as to my girth, its unknown.
my girl is 11 years old, and its one of those furred small breeds kind of dog, i dont know really, she is just old.

Back