What quirks do your animal partners have?

mavericksboy

Citizen of Zooville
It just occurred to me that my current partner (Pyrenees/Newfie cross) has a couple of quirks that my other partners have not had.

First....he does NOT like hand jobs! I have tried letting him have his way with my hand but he wants nothing to do with it. He will sometimes let me fondle him after he has had his way with me but not often.

Second....he absolutely loves rimming me. My other partners have licked me, of course, but he absolutely loves it. He has given me several orgasms with just his tongue!

So....share some quirks that your partners have. I'll bet there are some interesting ones.

Mine is totally okay with me jacking him off, sucking his dick, sheath play, as well as inserting him into me, but he refuses to mount me. Even though he begs to lick my ass. As a result I've sadly never been knotted by a real dog. He also likes to lick my dick even though I've never trained him to do so, I don't really get anything out of lick play though compared to what I've heard, unless people are horrendously over exaggerating, I don't think I'm sensitive enough.
My boy will lick my dick but I agree with you.... it feels good but I wouldn't get off that way.

My boy gets me up at 4 in the morning by using his muzzle as a lever under my neck to wake me up for a early morning belly rub which leads to more most of the time. I can say he must be smart because I leave for work at 6 witch gives me enough time to shower and let him out and eat before I go. The thing that always gets me is the head tilt I get from him when I leave after I say “see you when I get home”.

It just occurred to me that my current partner (Pyrenees/Newfie cross) has a couple of quirks that my other partners have not had.

First....he does NOT like hand jobs! I have tried letting him have his way with my hand but he wants nothing to do with it. He will sometimes let me fondle him after he has had his way with me but not often.

Second....he absolutely loves rimming me. My other partners have licked me, of course, but he absolutely loves it. He has given me several orgasms with just his tongue!

So....share some quirks that your partners have. I'll bet there are some interesting ones.
My k9 will rim me and lick my balls but not my cock

My newfie is a big girl. So you can easily hear her burp and fart. No class at all! Lol

My mutt mix loves to cuddle with my dirty socks when I'm at work, while my newfie will drag my pillow to the floor and cuddle with it.

Sex wise, my newfie loves sex, but hates missionary with a passion.

My newfie is a big girl. So you can easily hear her burp and fart. No class at all! Lol

My mutt mix loves to cuddle with my dirty socks when I'm at work, while my newfie will drag my pillow to the floor and cuddle with it.

Sex wise, my newfie loves sex, but hates missionary with a passion.
I don't know if I would say no class. Haha.
I would say she loves you that much!

Don't you know how special you are to them when they literally stink you out of the room?

My friend's dog gets a swollen knot in his sheath when he hears/sees me because he knows what's about to happen - handjob!! Then when he cums into my hand he humps himself all over the room knocking over all the furniture.

my mare loves when i brush her tail i can take her and keep her as i want to clean her and always indulge my movements, but she absolutely hates if i touch it while during sex (if I move it it just goes away)

I can never hold her nose in my hands (while from her mouth she does), but when I am behind her and she turns around (beautiful) she likes it if I keep my hand on her nose and every now and then she makes some soft whinny

My girl has developed a new, definitely not gonna be permanent, quirk.

Yesterday she was cooked from whelping, she could barely stand. So I would go in, sit, bring her dish from the riser (for pup safety) and set it right at her face, so she could drink. Did the same with food.

But

Now, she's training me, she cries, I run in to see if she's ok, and grab her water. She's mostly fine now, she's been outside, but she's also fucking lazy and had figured out how to exploit my softness. 🤣

Back