What percent on here do you think are genuine???

I think 10% of the females at best are actually female, but again i get why ppl dont want to post pic´s the fear is real. Nobody want their pics posted on some other social media site for all to see.

of people that post? 40% zoophiles, 40% people who see it as a kink they have, 10% people who are into those who are zoophiles and/or fuck animals but aren't one/don't want to themselves, 5% allies, 5% anti-zoos or authorities.

of people that don't post i have no way of forming a concrete guess.

Probably around 10-20%, maybe even less, because I'm one of the users who is open about the fact that I'm not a true zoo, let alone a zoo at all. I don't see a REAL problem with non-zoos joining as long as they aren't straight up bad people.

I think the vast majority are fantasists - wannabes- because of how many posts I see where people are beseeching the community for owners willing to share. It took me years and numerous spoofs before I found my relationship. Obvious danger of LEs posing to entrap make it incredibly risky. I stuck my neck out and finally made a wonderfully beneficial connection. If I had to estimate I would guess that only 5 to 10 percent have had genuine experiences beyond a dog crotch-sniffing.

Real to what end?

I've met up with chill guys as well as mentally deranged folks. 90% of active users with more than 30 messages are lagit.
Interesting barometer. I'll have to start paying attention to that and see if it holds true in my interactions too.

Back