What music needs more attention?

Justforme

Tourist
I'm always looking for new music and I listen to everything. Thinking maybe start a thread where we can share some bands and tunes that are under appreciated. 16590092049657764044151760264268.jpg

I grew up listening to Rammstein and Dimmu Borgir and lots of various genres of metal/industrial.
Any recommendations for lesser known or out of the way bands?
Nice dimmu borgir is one of my favorite black metal bands, blessings upon the throne of tyranny is probably my favorite song from them. As far as industrial goes I would recommend shiv-r or Obszön Geschöpf

Nice dimmu borgir is one of my favorite black metal bands, blessings upon the throne of tyranny is probably my favorite song from them. As far as industrial goes I would recommend shiv-r or Obszön Geschöpf
I think I've heard of Shiv-r, but don't recall listening to their music. Definitely going to look it up though.

The genre defying, genius that is Mr.Bungle.
Four album releases, the self titled ‘Mr.Bungle’ in 1991, ‘Disco Volante’ in 1995, ‘California’ in 1999, then over 20 years later ‘The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny’ in 2020.
They’re definitely not for everyone, with an avant guard/experimental and non-linear approach to music, but their sheer breadth and diversity are enough to make them worth a listen. Here are four links to four songs, one taken from each of their albums

The genre defying, genius that is Mr.Bungle.
Four album releases, the self titled ‘Mr.Bungle’ in 1991, ‘Disco Volante’ in 1995, ‘California’ in 1999, then over 20 years later ‘The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny’ in 2020.
They’re definitely not for everyone, with an avant guard/experimental and non-linear approach to music, but their sheer breadth and diversity are enough to make them worth a listen. Here are four links to four songs, one taken from each of their albums

I appreciate the recommendation! I look forward to listening to them.

Back