What kind of dogs do you like?

I love bigger breeds or dogs with a beautiful ass. I used to have a Great Dane that I used to have anal play with, but sadly we had to put her down to her having some health issues. I loved her so much, and she really loved me too; she would let me fuck her ass anytime of the day, and would always let me cum inside her.

Not big on small dogs just don't connect to them as much as a bigger dog.

I love the big drooly boys. Mastiff, Danes, Pyrenees, Anatolian shepherds. Those are the top dogs for me but most dogs I can bond with and be attracted to.

In a sexual way, pitbull type dogs i find very sexy. As far as all around dog my absolute favorite is a black lab. I happened to end up with my Cane Corso girl and im learning a lot about the breed and so far I'm really liking everything I'm learning.

Anatolians, pyraneese, and danes are my favorite. (Though i think thats probably just bc the ones ive met and developed crushes on were those breeds. they were soooooo cuddly and playful)

I like dogs from medium to big, friendly, cuddly and calm. I don't like (much) too athletic, energetic or agressive breeds. Gentle giants would be my favourite type of dog, breed doesn't matter (some mutts are even sexier than purebreeds!)

Back