What kind of dog breed would you recommend for a first timer

HorsieLoverz

Tourist
So, as the titles say, I have always been interested in male dogs for a while, but due to my living situation I cannot get a dog. But what kind of dog would you suggest for a Naviance like me?

Anything would help 🙃😊

I'm terms of just dog ownership, a retriever or a lab are great first time dogs. Super easy to train and very well natured.

Not sure about the sex avenue, but you definitely shouldn't be getting a dog with the express purpose of boning it anyway

Labs are a good go to, in strict terms of ease of care, training, and temperament. Probably the best first time dog to choose. GSDs are usually a popular choice, but will be larger than a lab, and I’ve heard reports that they can be harder to wrangle, but I’m sure every situation is different.

It's relatively difficult to turn a lab into an aggresive one, and generally they usually "think" ALL THE TIME about two things: eating and humping. So you wont struggle with making him hump you, but they go absolutely berserk and proper aiming may prove impossible (unless someone assists you and literally grab the cock and put it inside you). And again, taking a dog for the sole purpose of mating isnt probably the best idea.
Oh I agree

Back