What is your favourite season of the year?and why?

simijane

Tourist
mine is winter-sledge, snowman and Christmas and this beautiful view from the window when the whole world is covered with white down and seems so innocent, devoid of cruelty

Mine is winter, probably not for what most people like about it. Lol.

But for me it's cuddling naked wrapped up like a burrito because it's way too cold inside.

Spring and fall. I enjoy spring because it feels rejuvenating and I start getting really excited planning what plants I'll have in my garden. I enjoy fall equally because the harvest has come, and its a time to reflect on the past year and prepare for the winter ahead. That last part I dont enjoy so much. 🙃

Spring and fall. I enjoy spring because it feels rejuvenating and I start getting really excited planning what plants I'll have in my garden. I enjoy fall equally because the harvest has come, and its a time to reflect on the past year and prepare for the winter ahead. That last part I dont enjoy so much. 🙃
have to second you on spring! something about the air of rebirth really helps to mitigate the winter depression. i love the early morning sunrise and birdsong.
whats on the docket for your garden this spring? are you a flower person or a produce person?

Definitely not winter, I am a motorcycle dude and need to feel the freedom that it brings
Definitely agree, my bikes are just aching to be ridden haha. We haven't had a warm enough day to go riding. But the next time it is, I'm going out. I dont really enjoy having freezing air blasted in my face.

have to second you on spring! something about the air of rebirth really helps to mitigate the winter depression. i love the early morning sunrise and birdsong.
whats on the docket for your garden this spring? are you a flower person or a produce person?
Winter depression is very real! I definitely feel sluggish and sad that I can't go outside in warmer weather.

I actually have vegetables and flowers I grow. I'm wanting to do more of a goth flower assortment this year. Trying to plant all near black flowers. And as for veggies, potatoes, green beans and tomatoes are always super easy to grow. I've seen Menards has their seed isle set up now and I'm beginning to have the itch!

Hmmmm, spring because nature starts to comes alive after winter, and summer/autumn because of photography opportunities.

Summer is the best season. I love winter when it's sunny and I'm out on a snowboarding trip, but hate it when it's just rainy and dark out so quickly.
Agreed, especially. Where you live. In my opinion you don't get enough sunny days like I do.

Back