What is this???

zoofreak1

Zooville Settler
Just saw this in my girls vulva! This is NOT my cum!!! My girl is just 15 months old and have not yet had her first heat, I have never had sex with her (besides letting her lick my shaft)

So wtf is this oozing out of her?

Last edited:
What breed is she? It’s unusual for a dog to have not had their first heat by 15 months unless they are a very large breed (Dane, Newfie, St Bernard, etc) is it possible that she had a heat cycle and was diligent about keeping the blood licked up? Could she have had a silent heat with no bleeding at all? Is she acting like herself? I’d be concerned if she’s more lethargic than usual, drinking more, or refusing food. Does the discharge smell at all? Sour, foul, etc? Based off the pictures I’m really concerned that this is pus and there is potentially a uterine infection known as pyometra. When pus is being discharged from the vagina the cervix is still open and allowing the pus to pass through, but once the cervix closes it is known as “closed pyometra” and is fatal when left untreated. I’m a veterinary technician and if shown these photos by any of my clients I would 100% ask them to come in for a same-day appointment or would be putting together an ER referral.

What breed is she? It’s unusual for a dog to have not had their first heat by 15 months unless they are a very large breed (Dane, Newfie, St Bernard, etc) is it possible that she had a heat cycle and was diligent about keeping the blood licked up? Could she have had a silent heat with no bleeding at all? Is she acting like herself? I’d be concerned if she’s more lethargic than usual, drinking more, or refusing food. Does the discharge smell at all? Sour, foul, etc? Based off the pictures I’m really concerned that this is pus and there is potentially a uterine infection known as pyometra. When pus is being discharged from the vagina the cervix is still open and allowing the pus to pass through, but once the cervix closes it is known as “closed pyometra” and is fatal when left untreated. I’m a veterinary technician and if shown these photos by any of my clients I would 100% ask them to come in for a same-day appointment or would be putting together an ER referral.
She's a Gordon setter. It's not unusual for them to have a very late first period. Both her mother and her grandmother got it when they were 18-20 months old.
She seems to be be in a good mood and just like she always are, full of energy and still a puppy.
I will keep a close eye on here through the day and night and take here to the vet if she's still leaking tomorrow morning. Btw there is nothing coming out of her now.
Thank you so much for your input ❤️

A bit of vaginitis in bitches before their first heat isn't uncommon and typically clears up on it's own in a few days. Assuming no symptoms or other issues, I would monitor it and followup with the vet if it persists.
It could also be a UTI; this is not a complete diagnostic, but a quick test is to use a clean, clear, low-walled container (take out containers often work well) to slip under her when she pees. If the urine is cloudy or has a very pungent smell, a UTI is likely.

Back