What is it that you like to do before you get ready for a night of fun with your animal

Is there anything you do to prepare yourself for a hood fucking a glass of wine a shot of liquor listen to music take pills or other drugs please share

Is there anything you do to prepare yourself for a hood fucking a glass of wine a shot of liquor listen to music take pills or other drugs please share
I never mix alcohol with sex, in fact I drink very very little alcohol in general. I have never done any drugs and I find the idea dumb and a sign of mental weakness.
If you browse around the forum, quite a few people have had trouble because they mixed alcohol/drugs and zoo. Some of them lost their animals or friends because of that and are now facing court.
I realized this when I was 15 while watching my drunken classmates and it was not really even that difficult.

My preparation involves playing with my dog until he gets in the mood and sometimes watching some yiff to get the imagination going. And of course the curtains. :D

Put the sign out...
giphy.gif

I don't drink or use drugs, just never saw the appeal, losing all your inhibitions so you take stupid risks or not being able to remember what you did, all sound like down sides to me. I want to remember every second with my lover and being with him is more than enough of a high.

As for what I do to prepare, it's called lube, and a good amount of it too. My boy definitely isn't packing ecconomy sized equipment. :gsd_wink:

Fun with my boy is usually really spontaneous, so i don't really prepare anything.
I don't see why so many people like to drink alcohol before sex (i can't talk about drugs, never took any), it makes you stupid

give her a very slow very gentle plain warm water enema, if I'm going to be with Maya. I dont mind scat but she has congenital megacolon and hard scat hurts my dick.

If I'm going to be with Athena I take a shower and wash my dick really well. (Maya is the anal nut, Athena prefers vaginal)

i don't really plan playtimes, they just come on their own so not much preparations besides closing curtains.

Thanks I appreciate every ones feed back I’ll be a first experience and just wanted to know a few do’s and don’t’s this is not the same as having sex with a human so I just wanted to hear things that people may do

Back