What is a silly thing your animal companion does that you love?

Dude will literally jump in my lap and decide he's a lap dog all 80 lbs of him. If I have a friend over he will get in-between us and try to push the other person off the couch with his hind legs.

Dude uses his eyebrows to signal for things he wants. Like he looks at me then the chest where we keep his toys, then back and forth, he puts his paw on my knee , like hey look , hey look.

When we go on walks if he gets to far ahead on the leash or trail he always stops to wait for me. God I miss him. On vacation abroad rn.

My Springer won’t allow my wife and I to hug Ang kiss without being included. He’ll jump up and try to push himself into the hug if we leave him out.

My boy sleeps just like a person most nights. Head on pillow, covered up, stays there for multiple hours at a time sometimes.

I've always thought that was insanely cute. I've never seen a dog that regularly slept like that before.

When mine is having a bad day she slowly trudges over to me then plops her head down on me, let's out a BIG sigh and looks at me like "So... What do you wanna do." The second she hears 'Alright, fine' she's happy again because she knows we're gonna play or go outside and ride the long board lol.

Every time we go to bed, my pitty must curl up next to me so that we're at least overlapping a little bit, gotta have that solid contact so we know each other are there through the night ♥️

My husky is usually more of a floor dog, but sometimes he likes to cuddle. A common tactic to free up the couch space next to me is to pick up a toy to play with which will inevitably draw my pitty's attention. He has major fomo lol

Haha. Well at least I'm not the only one. A stuff toy is one thing but those damn chew bones?...that shit hurts. Lol

My girl is absolutely the queen of the house and she knows it.
The bones are the worst! I always warn visitors because my boy will grab a bone and randomly drop it when he is excited (typically dropping it on peoples toes).

Lmao I been there before.
Won't buy the squeaky toys cause I'll wake up in the middle of the night, step on one and it'll scare the shit outta me. XD
Squeaky toys are my boys favorite thing! The cheap hedgehogs from Walmart are his absolute favorite. He destroys them after a week but it doesn’t matter when they only cost like $5. I just stick up whenever I go to Walmart. I’ve definitely had a couple scares when stepping on them XD

Squeaky toys are my boys favorite thing! The cheap hedgehogs from Walmart are his absolute favorite. He destroys them after a week but it doesn’t matter when they only cost like $5. I just stick up whenever I go to Walmart. I’ve definitely had a couple scares when stepping on them XD
Haha, if I ever have kids ill have the patience of a Saint. Mine take anything that squeaks and chew it till it dies. Lol could be 5 minutes could be HOURS!

My female Boxer (Trixie) she likes to just stare at you and paw at you till you give her attention - I love it so much, she's such a needy dog

My girl does some interesting things, when I get home from work she usually bowls me over for attention by jumping up to try and grab me for hugs. Sometimes she'll give me sass when I tell her to do something she doesn't want to or grumble/pout when put in timeout when I'm cooking as she likes to get under my feet or try to steal what I'm cooking.

When i take her for a walk she loves to grab the leash with her mouth and stare at me with a huge smile on her face. Like "naw im walking you" in a lighthearted funny way. Its super sweet to me and everything she does just feels like she's just happy to see you existing. It makes the days a bit brighter

Back