What horse breeds in general enjoy sex

HappyHorse

Citizen of Zooville
My personal experience has been with thoroughbreds and brumbies. I have had the good fortune of having one mare
Lover Who was a thoroughbred Who just couldn’t get enough. And worked with others if circumstances were different I think we’re interested.

Interested to find out what others experiences with different breeds has been getting to the position where I can have a horse again

I do not think there is any difference between breeds. All animals capable of enjoying sex can enjoy sex.

I do not think there is any difference between breeds. All animals capable of enjoying sex can enjoy sex.
Might be. Breeds are different in behaviour (interiour). Why should the sexual drive be an exception?

My personal experience has mostly been with thoroughbreds 98% of the time somewhere interested and somewhere not wish I had the place in time was more of them.
As other people‘s experience mostly been with one breed or another

My personal experience has been with thoroughbreds and brumbies. I have had the good fortune of having one mare
Lover Who was a thoroughbred Who just couldn’t get enough. And worked with others if circumstances were different I think we’re interested.

Interested to find out what others experiences with different breeds has been getting to the position where I can have a horse again
Nothing better they a chestnut THB mare , winking at you , this mare used to yawn and push back against me , she just loved the attention of being fucked

I have experience with Arabians, thoroughbreds, and boerperds, i haven't noticed a general difference in their attitude to human sexual advances. That sort of thing seems to be down to the individual horse's personality and their relationship with you. I will say that unlike horses, i've never met a donkey who declined the offer.

I have experience with Arabians, Tennessee Walking Horses, Paints, Quarter Horses, Thoroughbreds, Saddlebreds, Morgans, Ponies, Minis, and Donkeys. I agree that it comes down to the individual, but most I've met were happy to fool around, and I have to agree with the strong appetite of Arabs and Jennies. I have also had excellent experiences with TWHs and I have a QH who cums on my cock almost every time when she is in heat. Ponies, on the other hand are perfect size, both in height and vaginal dimensions.

Yes, I have experienced that as well. My old Arab girl used to get in front of me and masturbate on a tree, fence post, or wall of the barn while she looked right at me.
Yours too? It seems the older they get the worse they are about having zero inhibitions about being blatantly obvious in what they're wanting 💕

Generally I don’t think it’s breed specific.

It’s entirely dependent on heat cycles and the overall personality of the mare tbh.

Arabians, half Arabians, part bred Arabians, Appaloosas, Paints, Quarter Horses and did I mention Arabians 🥰
I think you have forgotten the Arabs ...
Yes, I have experienced that as well. My old Arab girl used to get in front of me and masturbate on a tree, fence post, or wall of the barn while she looked right at me.
not with an Arab, but with a quarter-trotter crossbreed, she never wanted me, but she liked it tremendously when I played with my fingers ...
it was enough for me to call her that as soon as she found me with her gaze she would pee, sometimes without even opening her legs

in general, however, when they enter into confidence then it is another world !!

Back