What dog breeds are big enough for sex?

BlahajLover

Tourist
I've basically been wanting to have a dog since forever and since I will be moving out soon it's time to start thinking about what breed of dog i would want.
I preferably want to adopt a female and I was wondering which breeds are large enough for human/dog intercourse?

I've basically been wanting to have a dog since forever and since I will be moving out soon it's time to start thinking about what breed of dog i would want.
I preferably want to adopt a female and I was wondering which breeds are large enough for human/dog intercourse?
The folks at the shelter where you adopt will be happy to help you with that and answer your questions.

Dont know either.

In the thread called "a complete guide to bitch sex" the guy says nothing smaller than a australian shepherd so there's that. But i would want more opinions about it, maybe someone that owns one or similar size dog breeds could confirm whether it is possible or not?

Any breed that's at least 60lbs when at a normal weight. What's your lifestyle like? You live in a city? Do you own your own house?

I am also wondering about breeds and am curious.

I really like the "wolfie" kind of dogs, like with long snout (collie, GSD, Huskie etc). I had a male collie when I was younger (never did anything sexual with him as I was a kid). There was the odd time I fantasized about him licking my penis, especially when he would lick my fingers. I was too scared he might think it was a nice sausage, and that kept me from trying.

I don't mind taking it in the ass. I've with a couple of guys who were average sized, and I have been using toys for a while. I've got some fairly large ones. I'm kinda torn between getting a male or female, though leaning towards a female for a few reasons:

- I think a female might be a better companion though due to temperament and what I'm looking for.
- I don't want her just for sex, but as a companion also. I'm keen on the thought of cuddles and sleeping together, and wouldn't be opposed to being sexual with her. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have day dreams about my dream bitch licking me, cleaning me.
- The only benefit I think a male would have is I'm generally pretty horny, and he would no doubt appreciate that I am ready most of the time. I'm able to take most BD medium toys, eg kelvin, nocturne etc, though I am unsure about his knot. The idea of being knotted is a turn on however.

I've been thinking about a female GSD, ever since looked after a friend's dog (no I didn't do anything with her), but I knew she liked me as I took her for walks regularly. I did feel a special connection when I would let her have my fingers in her mouth, (she was very gentle and seemed to like that), and I felt trust there. I was never afraid of her biting me.

I don't think another collie would be a good idea because it's not really the right breed for a suburban area, they need a lot of exercise, and the one we had kinda happened by accident. I feel like huskies aren't really suited to my climate due to it being warm.

Anyway, any suggestions welcome, this is my first time posting here, and yes I have read most of the topics in the FAQ.

I am also wondering about breeds and am curious.

I really like the "wolfie" kind of dogs, like with long snout (collie, GSD, Huskie etc). I had a male collie when I was younger (never did anything sexual with him as I was a kid). There was the odd time I fantasized about him licking my penis, especially when he would lick my fingers. I was too scared he might think it was a nice sausage, and that kept me from trying.

I don't mind taking it in the ass. I've with a couple of guys who were average sized, and I have been using toys for a while. I've got some fairly large ones. I'm kinda torn between getting a male or female, though leaning towards a female for a few reasons:

- I think a female might be a better companion though due to temperament and what I'm looking for.
- I don't want her just for sex, but as a companion also. I'm keen on the thought of cuddles and sleeping together, and wouldn't be opposed to being sexual with her. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have day dreams about my dream bitch licking me, cleaning me.
- The only benefit I think a male would have is I'm generally pretty horny, and he would no doubt appreciate that I am ready most of the time. I'm able to take most BD medium toys, eg kelvin, nocturne etc, though I am unsure about his knot. The idea of being knotted is a turn on however.

I've been thinking about a female GSD, ever since looked after a friend's dog (no I didn't do anything with her), but I knew she liked me as I took her for walks regularly. I did feel a special connection when I would let her have my fingers in her mouth, (she was very gentle and seemed to like that), and I felt trust there. I was never afraid of her biting me.

I don't think another collie would be a good idea because it's not really the right breed for a suburban area, they need a lot of exercise, and the one we had kinda happened by accident. I feel like huskies aren't really suited to my climate due to it being warm.

Anyway, any suggestions welcome, this is my first time posting here, and yes I have read most of the topics in the FAQ.
Thanks for your reply!
I'm still quite new here as well but welcome.
Huskies seem to be quite high maintenance so it's probably impossible to own one when you have a full time job.
My perfect dog breed would have to be pretty low maintenance and at least medium sized, also i don't want a female dog only for sex obviously.

Also i found out thanks to the help of Cowboi69 that Greyhounds could be a pretty good choice as they require low to medium maintenance and should be big enough for sexual intercourse

I have a friend that owns a Husky but he's not really the active kind of guy although his dog seems to be pretty happy

A friend of mine has one, and yeah I have gathered that. Having said that, they are adorable and those HuskyLust videos really are beautiful, so who knows maybe.
I agree HuskyLust is great and makes me really want to own one but it's probably not recommended for a beginner

Well. I’ve seen a pug fucking a 27 year old lady, she wasn’t unsatisfied. Dogs are like humans some have massive cocks and some don’t.

Hi there. I recently had my first experience (possibly the wildest sexual experience ever!) with a beautiful 3 year old Golden Lab bitch. She’s probably on the large side for the breed - I’d say about 70Ibs maybe. I’m pretty well endowed- but with lots of gentle play & taking it all nice and real slow she took my full length. I’m guessing the fact she was on heat probably helped a lot.
And the guide to bitch sex on here is absolutely required reading! It’s info is spot on!!!!

And the guide to bitch sex on here is absolutely required reading! It’s info is spot on!!!!

You mean this one? I read that and was slightly turned on by it. I like the way it was written, in particular with care for the dog. I plan to get a GSD bitch at some point. I would still love her even if she didn't want sexual stuff... Though I do wonder if she would help me clean after jacking off, ya know while cuddling and watching TV. I can't lick myself, maybe she would help? I guess if she didn't I could look at her and whine like a puppy with my mess.

You mean this one? I read that and was slightly turned on by it. I like the way it was written, in particular with care for the dog. I plan to get a GSD bitch at some point. I would still love her even if she didn't want sexual stuff... Though I do wonder if she would help me clean after jacking off, ya know while cuddling and watching TV. I can't lick myself, maybe she would help? I guess if she didn't I could look at her and whine like a puppy with my mess.
Yeah - that’s the guide!!! Really really helpful before your first time!!!

Back