What do think your dog/other animal companion thinks when you guys fuck?

danboy860

Tourist
Every time I’m sliding my cock inside my girl’s doggy pussy I like to look at her in the eyes and I imagine she’s thinking about how good I’m making her feel and about how strong our relationship is until I shoot my load inside her and finish her off too.

My pony lover is quite expressive during sex so it's not too hard to tell what she's likely thinking, turning back to look at me is "yes, right like that" head downwards and pawing a front hoof is "I'm close, rut me harder" back slightly arched and legs braced means she's orgasming and not thinking anything more than "404 thoughts not found"

Heh, this is basically THIS thread except the question is reversed. But basically my answer on that thread still applies here for the most part. Since I try to cum inside of my Newfie gal right after she has an orgasm herself, I'd imagine that she'd be feeling nothing but pure pleasure up until, and after, she cums. A shockwave of feel good brain chemicals such as dopamine, oxytocin, vasopressin, and endorphins will ensue. So pretty much the main thing going on in her head is likely to doggy equivalent of "OMG! Wow, does this feel good!!!" Afterwards we snuggle, cuddle, and kiss for about 20 minutes which she absolutely loves, she appears to go into a blissful trance like state of happiness. She's likely still riding the wave of feel good chemicals surging throughout her brain. Then to top it all off, I take her on a walk so that she can go pee. All in all, I'd say she's having one hell of a good time! Lol

Last edited:
Heh, this is basically THIS thread except the question is reversed. But basically my answer on that thread still applies here for the most part. Since I try to cum inside of my Newfie gal right after she has an orgasm herself, I'd imagine that she'd be feeling nothing but pure pleasure up until, and after, she cums. A shockwave of feel good brain chemicals such as dopamine, oxytocin, vasopressin, and endorphins will ensue. So pretty much the main thing going on in her head is likely to doggy equivalent of "OMG! Wow, does this feel good!!!" Afterwards we snuggle, cuddle, and kiss for about 20 minutes which she absolutely loves, she appears to go into a blissful trance like state of happiness. She's likely still riding the wave of feel good chemicals surging throughout her brain. Then to top it all off, I take her on a walk so that she can go pee. All in all, I'd say she's having one hell of a good time! Lol
Haha yeah I just reversed the question!

the one i'm currently with: "that's nice"
the one currently just watching: "what about me?" *proceeds to shove her cookie/his sheath into any available hand*

Probably one of my favorite past experiences was when my boxer female had already humped me a couple times to orgasm, then we laid down and while she continued pulsing, I slowly finished and we just laid back and fell asleep together while still inside. Woke up awhile later and finished pulling out. I assume she thought of it like being tied and just fell asleep in enjoyment like me 💕

I think the dog does not think so complicatedly and does not judge in a human way.
For them, this is a pleasant time together, a program with the owner. Like a big petting, a brushing dirty fur, a long walk, a game in the yard, when you make food for them.
Behavior with pleasant feelings. It is not as "THE SEX".
However, I think they know that they are not able to breed with their owner, and puppies are not born from it.

Uno en particular 🥰…. Debe estar pensando en hacer cachorros... pero también sé que él siente mi emoción... y es como si quisiera complacerme tanto como espero que yo pueda complacerlo.🐶🥰💋
Pensaré que eres mi perra humana y te dejaré embarazada. 😇😇😇

“Woah, what is this crazy urge I’m experiencing?”
“Humping seems to relieve it a little bit.”
“Hey, you, help me hump!”
“Just like that, perfect position, thank you.”
“Yeeahhhh, humping with human feels ok.”
***cock slips in***
“HOLY FUCK that’s good!!”
***humps as furiously as possible because the deeper he thrusts the better it feels***
***cock gets hyper sensitive as orgasm begins***
***spurts of cum release and relieve the urge to hump***
“Daaaaamn, that’s nice…what a relief”
***As time passes, normal world fades back in***
“I could use a nap”
***Tries to drag human to doggie bed***

Back