What brings you to Zooville?

Why are you here on a Zoophilia site?

• Total voters
I'm under no illusions that I'd ever actually meet a woman on here, but it would be amazing to have a partner with such a shared interest

I am often alone. So getting online and talking to people feels good. Especially when you live in a town filled with bitter people and holy zealots.

for myself, I spent so much of my life thinking that i was alone when it came to these interest. after finding out that there are so many other people who have the same interest, its away i can be myself when it comes to the zoo interest and not have to worry about people judging me. its a place where I can talk freely about something I was unable to talk about at all for so long. its a place where everyone understands that we all have very similar interest and we will not be judged for it.

I honestly just searched for something on the internet and the account of a user popped up, (I don’t remember the name). I clicked on the link and ended up on Zooville. After a while I made an account to chat with the person, but I think she got banned. I was shocked because she had been a member of the community for a long time. Oh well..

Back