What breeds are best for missionary?

Robyn90404

Tourist
Hope this is the right place to post - apologies in advance if not.

Missionary is the best (for me) - I luv the feel of fur against my tummy and boobs, I luv to feel the weight on me, I luv to be able to tonge-kiss while knotted.

With my furlovers, it's always a matter of getting the heights and angles right so this means using edges - of beds, sofas, chairs, car seats, lounges, sun beds, jacuzzis (to name a few).

I would luv to be taken laying on the floor so my lover could kinda 'Commando Crawl' onto me and everything could line up perfectly, so I'm thinking probs short legs, long body and oh yes - hung!

Suggestions please? Rx.

I don't think you're going to really find that combo of short legs, long and hung. I suppose it depends on your definition of hung. When I think short legs and long body, I think dachshund or basset hound.

I would worry less about breed and focus more on cushions, pillows and the like. Some combo of this that gives you good alignment and stability for you. Longer ottoman type footstools are great as well.

Over the years I've seen people mention basset hounds are hung. Beagles are supposedly well endowed for their size.
It's possible that a shorter American Staffordshire Terrier will be quite hung too. "Ralph" who done "Sally" a lot in their vids was a very well endowed Am Staff. She took him at least once in a vid in missionary. It was on her bed. A pillow might have been under the small of her back, but not right under her butt. She hunched her pelvis upward.

Pointers are not short, but are well hung for their body weight. I suspect cur dogs might be too. Blue Heelers are sometimes kinda short. They can be a handful to own and have out in public, but they vary a lot.

I don't think you're going to really find that combo of short legs, long and hung. I suppose it depends on your definition of hung. When I think short legs and long body, I think dachshund or basset hound.
I once played with a basset hound. He was really well hung. That isn't an issue. They aren't the sexiest dogs in the world in my opinion, though.
I do agree that height isn't much of an problem if you have good, comfortable support at the right height. My long time lover wouldn't do missionary. I wish everyone better luck in that respect.

Back