What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

re-reading Hiero's Journey by Searling E Lanier... way way post-apocalyptic story about a guy and his moose fighting evil.

Y'know, I ran through the Thomas Covenant series years and years ago in dead-tree form, (the first two chronicles - the third set had yet to be heard of) and thought it pretty good. Then maybe 5 years or so ago, I found the full set, including the "new" stuff in audiobook form, and managed to make it through the Illearth war, but just couldn't make myself keep going. Dunno why... just wouldn't "click" for me.
The White Gold Wielder series was a hard read... super downer a bunch of it. Did the series way back in highschool :)

I read too many books I think. I consume books in audio form these days. I just finished The Crystal Stopper which is the 5th book in the Arsene Lupin series. I'm also listening to Mastery by Robert Greene, Discourses On Livy, The Divine Comedy and my second listen of Paradise Lost.

I read too many books I think. I consume books in audio form these days. I just finished The Crystal Stopper which is the 5th book in the Arsene Lupin series. I'm also listening to Mastery by Robert Greene, Discourses On Livy, The Divine Comedy and my second listen of Paradise Lost.
I'm running out of fiction novels to read next. I have plenty of non-fiction books. For fiction I have the Altered Carbon series, Witcher, The Expanse, and the final book in the Eragon Inheritance Cycle. That's it for fiction. I'm forced to take a break with 007 and Arsene Lupin due to unavailability on audible.

Last edited:
I finished my 3rd read of The Richest Man In Babylon. I love that book so much. I also finished The Divine Comedy. I'm still getting through Discourses and I plan on finishing that within the week. I'm also reading Start With Why by Simon Sinek. I started The Golden Ass and I'm planning on starting The Confessions of Arsene Lupin.

Back