What Are Your Preferences?

Truth here, love the female/male dog. Male/anything doesn’t work for me, totally ok with everybody. Just trying to get a feel for where I am in this community.
Comment on your preference and if you want… why.
Not Judging… just figuring out where I’m at vs. everybody else.

Truth here, love the female/male dog. Male/anything doesn’t work for me, totally ok with everybody. Just trying to get a feel for where I am in this community.
Comment on your preference and if you want… why.
Not Judging… just figuring out where I’m at vs. everybody else.
I prefer male since I'm gay, love the feeling of cock in me and hoping to be able to do with animals

For me I'd say it's where the mood takes me haha. But I'm all situations of be the top. Tho the thought of been mounted but a doggo is kinda hot 🥵 but I'm really not a bottom/butt stuff kinda guy

I’d have to say my top zoo preference is female animals: mares, followed closely by cows, female k9, goats, sows, and sheep. I’m bi with people, leaning much more towards guys. :)

I'm queer polyamorous. With humans I'm attracted to male/female/ftm/mtf/non-binary bodies, but prefer to have sex with male/ftm individuals. With non-human species, I'm attracted to male and female bodies, but prefer ideally to have sex with female beings.

Back