What are your companions favorite foods?

Daneζ

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
My Dane girl loves tuna more than anything in the world. She doesn’t get it very often because of the mercury content, but when she does she is the happiest girl in the world.

Marrow bones, carrots, apples, canned beef meat, biscuits, my ass, cucumbers, or, of course, any food that was waiting for the cats is always somehow better than his, lol

Yeah I know she should not be eating meat but she really seems to enjoy the occasional burger.
I feel slightly confusedo_Oo_O

mine is very squeaky ...
carrots only the soft ones or cut into strips
biscuits only those with berries and coconut.
fish only if I eat them.
only peeled bananas and if I hand them to him, if I put them in the manger he eats around them.
the salad only if moist

Whatever table scraps he can con me into getting for him.

he really likes frozen chicken wings and if we glide my Starbucks he really loves a pupacino!

Mine loves the car...which is good. He can roll when I do...

maybe bring a pup cup home they love them!

I keep my girls diet pretty clean. But I will give her the occasional bite of junk food if I’m eating it too.
To be perfectly honest, I’ve done the same. I was eating a piece of pizza a while ago, and let him take a bite of it. :gsd_nervous:

But he’s very fit, so he can have a bite of pizza once in a long while.

Aside from the usual treats, my boy has a strange obsession with frozen peas. My girl drools like something from a cartoon over cheese puffs or watermelon.

My girl forgets all her manners when she gets duck, cheese or salmon. Other than that, she also likes boar, dear, chicken and crunchy sea jerky fish squares.
She's also a passionate devourer of fruits and vegetables. Berries of all sorts, water melon, banana, apples, rocket (salad), cucumber, she'll eat 'em all. Carrots are her favorite, especially frozen so that she can chew on them and cool off in the summer.

The senior loves salmon and cheese as well, but he does not like fruits or vegetables that much. Occasionally, he's eating some banana, but that's it. Well, instead he would eat pretty much every piece of shit he encountered on our walks, figuratively and literally. But I finally figured out that his pose ever so slightly changes when he smells something some meters away, so I don't have to fish out stuff out of his muzzle that often anymore.

Treats : Of course bread, cucumber, carrot, cheese,thin cut meat will do the trick when its something off the table. Im not holding these back so my dogs have never learned to steal anything from tabletops.
Regular daily foods: Dog food mixed with human food like minced meat sauce, pasta, tuna or grilled vegs will do much better than regular dog food by itself. I'll mix almost anything i eat 1/3 with premium dry dog food 2/3. I'll try to do this every day with doggo safe foods.

My Pony is a huge fan of Bananas, although we are suuuper careful not to give to much nor too ripe ones, so she gets less than she would like to 😆

Back